“A little slow”

Olive Garden
Ranked #18 of 123 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Although the wait after being quickly seated was longer than expected the server was friendly and the meal was good. The timing of serving the soup and bread sticks took over 15 minutes. The server handled my order well and it was served exactly what I ordered and all in all the dining experience was acceptable and I would eat here again

1  Thank Glenn B

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The restaurant was clean and service was prompt. They now have some new food choices and they were good.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

First, it is a convenient and predictable place to eat if you are in Prattville and is particularly convenient to the Robert Trent Jones golf courses there. The menu is typical Olive Garden and we found the food to be very good. The photos in the menu looked more generous than what came on the plate, but that is probably to be expected at a chain restaurant. The service was very friendly and attentive. I was disappointed in the drink preparation, even after two attempts. All in all, worth going if you are already in Prattville.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

There are a wide variety of selections on the menu. Portions are generous and as a chain you know what to expect. Service was prompt and food tasty. Staff was busy but attentive.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed August 19, 2013

When I traveled to Prattville for my mother's 87th birthday I chose Olive Garden because I like the food at the Olive Garden here in San Angelo. I was not disappointed. The food was good. The wait staff were friendly and efficient. Above all, the Ms. Bonnie Jenkins, General Manager made this a special occasion by giving my mother and the rest of her friendly attention. The birthday cake with the single candle was very much appreciated. (My mother didn't seem to notice the cake was short 86 candles.) Thanks. We'll be back the next time we visit Prattville.

2  Thank Bill_W5PT

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!