Tripadvisor

El Patron Mexican Grill
Ranked #14 of 133 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is really good and fresh. The chips and salsa the waiter brought me was hot and you could tell fresh out of the oven. I had the burrito blanco, and it tasted really good. The first bite was amazing.

The staff is friendly and quick. No complaints there. The menu is pretty extensive. I didn't give the menu a full look over but I'll be back and sure to do it next time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

My daughter lives and works in China and is home for a few weeks. She was in the mood for Mexican food - something that cannot be found In Nanchang, where she teaches English to college students. We stopped at El Patron and were glad we did! The decor is lively Mexican and the music would inspire even those with 2 left feet to dance. We were seated and attended by our waiter immediately. We inhaled the crispy chips and salsa with some additional queso dip. Our order was taken promptly. We selected from the lunch menu. My daughter had a chicken burrito with included sides of refried beans and rice. I opted for the shrimp fajita. I didn’t count them; but there had to be 2 dozen shrimp cooked perfectly with peppers and onions and spices. The fajitas included the sides of flour tortillas, refried beans, rice and salad. Both orders consisted of large portions. Although the food was wonderful, we could not clean our plates. Our waiter was so attentive during our meal, refilling our glasses of water frequently. This was a great way for my daughter to celebrate returning to the USA!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Had fabulous taco,enchilada, rice. Served hot. Great margaritas on the rock. Device was outstanding.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Good everything service is good so is food and good portions. I would recommend to anyone it is super fast.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We love the food and the staff here! Yummy margaritas! Great food and friendly folks! We are regulars here!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to El Patron Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!