“Good food, BAD service”

Fox's Pizza Den Prattville Alabama
Ranked #21 of 121 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Enjoyed the Beef, Bacon, & Cheddar Wedgie. Food was good, but service, not so much. The couple I was with ordered a pizza & it was given to another table. Not only were they not compensated for having to wait half an hour, they weren't even given an apology.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great place !!!! Great food I eat there 3 times a week every time is great you order your food , fix your own drinks, find you a table , they bring your food to your table, staff is very nice. Any problems the manger will make it right very nice I will keep eating there love it !!! read other reviews but seems to be some hateful people in this. World. I eat there all the time I give it a 10.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was in town for a few days and was told by someone at the hotel i was staying at to go downtown to try a Cajun place which blew my mind. Afterwards I walked around saw some nice shops and a Pizza place that I knew I needed to try. I guess I should start by saying I should have read the reviews, but I didnt and had to live the nightmare that is Fox's Pizza Den. It should be called Fox's teenage den and I'm not talking about the customer I'm speaking about the staff. They were more worried about talking to each other then helping me and seemed angry and put off that I wanted to order. I got through it with a bad taste in my mouth by that but after long wait for what I thought would be a great pizza I was let down when the wrong pizza came to my table, I told them then they argued with me saying i ordered wrong and got what I ordered. So after 5 min of back and forth they gave me my money back and I left. I can only imagine how bad the food was if they put this little concern into service.. THank God Uncle Micks was right down the road and it was perfect just like the day before.

1  Thank kevin h
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Wild greek pizza was delicious. The wait was a tad bit long, but employees offer to re-fill your drink if they are not busy (self-serve fountain drinks). If you want water, you have to buy a bottle of water, but it's only a buck and it has Fox's logo on it. Brownie was a bit too cake-like, but the cheesecake was fantastic! Overall a good dining experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We gave it another try, but were more than disappointed with the breakfast pizzas. It was so bad I took pictures to demonstrate.
So dry it was impossible eat without a swig of coffee to wash it down. Dried out base, dried out cheese, dried out toppings and horrible rubbery scrambled egg that was so over-cooked it was almost solid. It completely lacked any moisture from any sauce, a bit of the basic tomato pizza sauce would have done, or a simple bechamel sauce. I guess one way not to ruin the already cooked scrambled egg would be to add it to the top after it had been in the oven, so as not to dehydrate it and solidify it. Or maybe do what they do in some places in Italy, and break a whole egg onto the middle of the loaded pizza and sprinkle over it with cheese and bake as usual. Sorry, won't back.

1  Thank elllmt