“Stay Here! Stay Here!”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Prattville
Hamilton, Ohio
“Stay Here! Stay Here!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Trust me, you will not regret staying here! It is a brand new hotel & everything is top notch! It is very modern & well ran by very friendly employees. My only complaint would be I like fruit in the mornings when traveling, they have a sign stating where the fruit is located & if empty, then they have none. This is a trivial thing, but it would have made the stay PERFECT!!!! Thanks to everyone at this hotel for providing such a wonderful over night stay for us, we will return in the fall!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Penguin2634,

We are so glad you did stay here! It was our pleasure to serve you during your travels, and we are grateful to you for taking the time to share your experience with us and with other travelers.

Please accept my sincerest apology for running out of fruit. Those bananas go like hot cakes. The pancakes go pretty quickly too!

We look forward to taking care of you again in the fall and will be sure to have lots of fruit for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was the second stop for a special father/son trip. We liked the fact that it was on the north side of Montgomery. The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel was new and clean. We would stay here again when in the area. My son loved the pancake machine.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you, Mike M, for sharing your special father/son time with us. We thoroughly enjoyed having you with us and helping you find things to do around here. Your time and effort to share a review with us are greatly appreciated too. We look forward to having you and your son with us again soon.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

After a terrible experience with Clanton Holiday Inn Express, we made our way to Prattville!! Couldn't have been any happier!!! Friendly staff, very clean, and most of all...very accommodating to our needs!! Everything was perfect, including breakfast the next morning!! A special thank you to their general manager, Toni, for helping us contact guest relations and taking the time to make sure we were satisfied!! Excellent customer service and we felt like we were "guests", being taken care of the right way!! It's not easy traveling far distances, especially when young children are involved!! We thank you again!!!

1 Thank Christy1209
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you, Christy1209, for your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express brand and for allowing us the opportunity to take care of you here in Prattville even after a negative experience elsewhere. You are very welcome for everything. It was our pleasure to have your family as our guests during your journey. We are so thankful that we were able to ease your mind and accommodate your needs. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need any further assistance.
HOPKINSVILLE
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this new hotel. I arrived during the wee hours of the morning and was treated no differently than if I'd arrived in the afternoon. I was able to take the last room available and it was perfect, quiet, safe , and clean. When I came downstairs for breakfast I was greeted by the GM and the Asst GM. They treated me like family. They were kind and showed me where the breakfast was and helped me find good places to eat for dinner. The staff was kind. The hotel provided me with all the amenities I needed while I was away from home. I was depressed to be honest, but the GM AND asst GM made me forget my troubles as they made me laugh and took the time get to know me. I will definitely be back. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
MyGrace17,
Thank you so very much for honoring us with your stay and your heartfelt review. We thoroughly enjoyed having you, getting to know you, and it was certainly our pleasure to take care of you. We are humbled by your kind words, and are thrilled that you felt at home with us and were able to put your troubles aside for a little while. Our lives are greatly enriched when we connect with awesome guests like you! We look forward to serving you again.
Chickamauga, Georgia
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were pleased with the room, even though the "suite" was just an extra long regular hotel room. The beds were comfortable and the pull out sofa was great for our 6 year old son. The breakfast was great as well. The staff members were extra nice and enhanced our experience. We will definitely consider this hotel next year on our way to the beach.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Toni F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We really appreciate you staying with us, S2shouse. It was our pleasure to take care of you on your way to the beach. Thank you for sharing a review and for considering us again. Guests coming back is the best "review" of all! We look forward to serving you again!
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very easy to locate and staff was excellent. Room was fantastic and decorated nicely. Definitely would stay there again. We arrived very late (about 11 pm) and everything was ready for us. Easy check in and out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Toni C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Prattville South, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much, John B, for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your review and are very grateful for the opportunity to serve your needs during your travels. We would be honored to take care of you again!
great midwest
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My family and I recently booked five rooms at this hotel, and were thrilled with the accommodations. This is a newer hotel, and located not-to-far off the interstate next to a golf course. The view from our window was great - so tranquil! The hotel was very quiet as well, and all the staff were great. As always, the hot breakfast and breakfast area were very good. I will definitely stay here again on future trips thru this area.

Room Tip: I always ask for a corner room on the top floor. These seem the quietest.