“ULTIMATE service!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #61 of 121 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant serves a variety of cuts of steak and the usual appetizers. The signature appetizer, the bloomin' onion, was over cooked, as was also, the coconut shrimp.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

First off i never like to go out to eat on the weekends!Its always busy and crowded! last night was no different being a 25 minute wait. we got to outback and was greeted very warmly at the door by beautiful smiles of the hostesses! we were sat at the 25 min mark like they quoted. we sat in the bar area and our server was chris. honestly the best service we've ever had in our life and thats saying something since we've been to jacks steakhouse in new york which is the #1 ranked restaurente in customer service! pace of service was 1st class and the food was amazing! they were out of prime rib but since it was like 10 it was understandable so i had a ribeye instead. steak was a perfectly cooked to medium. raul was the manager on duty. he was soo polite and caring. bathrooms were clean and i kind of got confused at where the bathroom was from their sign and accidently walked into the kitchen, i have to say in mid rush that was the cleanest kitchen ive ever seen! no way the score on the door is real! overall best experience ever and thank you chris for telling us the website for the prattville movie theatre!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have almost never cared for big chain restaurants,,but my experience at Outback in Prattville, Al. might change my thinking somewhat. Went there because we had a gift card left over from Christmas even though we had werent a big fan of Outback. Boy, were we surprised. Sever was outstanding, food was outstanding so what else could one expect from a restaurant visit. There was one very small issue with an appetizer but it was quickly corrected and part of the meal was comped because of this. I will most certainly return to this Outback.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped by for appetizers and were not disappointed. We got wings, cheese fries, a blooming onion and tried the alice springs quesadillas for the first time. As soon as we got there and got our drink I accidentally spilled my drink on my mom and son. Great way to start a meal. However, three people were there immediately to clean it up. No one made a big deal of it at all even though they were pretty busy. We received our food in a good time. It was all very fresh and good. We were down a plate and silverware due to my smooth moves with my coke earlier, but our server got another to bring it to us. Our quesadillas were pretty scorched on the bottom and he immediately notice and offered to get us another one. I HATE to send food back because I have dealt with food cost so I declined and picked it off each one. He asked again just to make sure which I really appreciated, but let him go on his way. Even with that everything was really good. Our service was OUTSTANDING! Katie, you rock!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Blooming Onion was burned to a crisp, steak was tough, and garlic potatoes were dry. Server was hovering constantly and intrusive because he "had nothing else to do". Submitted complaint through private email, and on facebook, but got no response from either.

1  Thank Sandi E
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Family trip with grandchild. Nice adult menu and fun child's menu and crayons. We started with the Blooming Onion. It came so fast I knew it had to have been pre-cooked. Upon eating it we could tell my suspicion was confirmed. Dried out onion and definitely over cooked. The sauce was great.
Food arrived. The child's chicken fingers were nice. The child's serving of broccoli was enough for an adult. Way too big a serving! But we got a take-home box.
My coconut shrimp appetizer was tasty. Loved the marmalade sauce.
My husband tried a trio with shrimp, tuna, and a crab guacamole stack. He could not identify some seasoning flavor in the stack on this new menu item. Upon discussing it on the way home he said it was really quite unpleasant-and he will eat anything!
Good service and cold icy mug draft.