“Great experience”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #61 of 122 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant serves a variety of cuts of steak and the usual appetizers. The signature appetizer, the bloomin' onion, was over cooked, as was also, the coconut shrimp.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped by for appetizers and were not disappointed. We got wings, cheese fries, a blooming onion and tried the alice springs quesadillas for the first time. As soon as we got there and got our drink I accidentally spilled my drink on my mom and son. Great way to start a meal. However, three people were there immediately to clean it up. No one made a big deal of it at all even though they were pretty busy. We received our food in a good time. It was all very fresh and good. We were down a plate and silverware due to my smooth moves with my coke earlier, but our server got another to bring it to us. Our quesadillas were pretty scorched on the bottom and he immediately notice and offered to get us another one. I HATE to send food back because I have dealt with food cost so I declined and picked it off each one. He asked again just to make sure which I really appreciated, but let him go on his way. Even with that everything was really good. Our service was OUTSTANDING! Katie, you rock!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Blooming Onion was burned to a crisp, steak was tough, and garlic potatoes were dry. Server was hovering constantly and intrusive because he "had nothing else to do". Submitted complaint through private email, and on facebook, but got no response from either.

1  Thank Sandi E
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Family trip with grandchild. Nice adult menu and fun child's menu and crayons. We started with the Blooming Onion. It came so fast I knew it had to have been pre-cooked. Upon eating it we could tell my suspicion was confirmed. Dried out onion and definitely over cooked. The sauce was great.
Food arrived. The child's chicken fingers were nice. The child's serving of broccoli was enough for an adult. Way too big a serving! But we got a take-home box.
My coconut shrimp appetizer was tasty. Loved the marmalade sauce.
My husband tried a trio with shrimp, tuna, and a crab guacamole stack. He could not identify some seasoning flavor in the stack on this new menu item. Upon discussing it on the way home he said it was really quite unpleasant-and he will eat anything!
Good service and cold icy mug draft.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

6 p.m. and we were seated right away. Staff friendly and service good, but when you can not cut your Bab Back ribs with a knife. send them back. The new order of ribs fell off the bone and were perfect. Will try the Prattville Outback again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wonderful food, great service. We enjoyed a great meal while on our way to Destin. Our server made sure we had enough bread and drinks. Our main course was great as always. Will visit this Outback again soon.