Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewsoak taverngolf courseomelet stationcapitol hillthe robert trent jones golf trailbreakfast buffet ismain buildingseparate roomrtj trailfree shuttlegolf packagegreat golfroom furnishingsonsite restaurantrolling hillsfour nightsrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have stayed at this property on golf trips and travel to Destin. The Hotel is right on one of three golf courses at Capitol Hill. The staff is very professional & accommodating. Called for Breakfast Room service 5 minutes before kitchen was scheduled to close. They pleasantly took order and I also requested news paper if possible. Fifteen minutes later breakfast arrived with not one but two newspapers. Had minor issued with TV, called front desk and they sent staff to room within 5 minutes to repair. The housekeeping staff is very friendly and seem to enjoy working for Marriott. If you are looking for a quiet, affordable, beautiful place to stay, I highly recommend this hotel. Last stay was June 29, 2013.

Room Tip: Highly recommend room with golf view and balcony. The view of the Links style golf course will give you the feel of being in Ireland.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We spent one night here on our way home from Florida. It is a large, well maintained complex. All the staff are pleasant and helpful. We had two queen sized beds in a spacious room. The shower is unique with a fantastic shower head. There is no complimentary breakfast but there is complimentary coffee in the lobby. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Marriott is a good hotel chain, this one has nice rooms very nice bar and restaurants, pool, hot tub, fire pits and of course is located at The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail which is why we went there. The staff were friendly and are fully trained, not like the Marriott Auburn Opelika at Grand National which I also reviewed.
I like Marriott Hotels but it is 2013 why can't they just include the WIFI and not charge extra, REALLY??

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was down for work in the Montgomery area and had the weekend free. Wanting to play the Capitol Hill golf courses but not have to travel all the way back to where I was staying, I decided to stay at the Marriott. First it was a very good deal as I was able to stay under the government rate (almost half off the rack rate) and the hotel was very accomodating with moving me when I was initially unhappy with the location of my first room (right next to the elevator). Room was nicely appointed and comfortable with an upper scale feel to it.

The hotel restaurant/bar is fine if you are just looking to relax and get a quick bite or drink. Don't expect it to be more than that and you will be happy. Food was good for both dinner and breakfast.

An excellent choice, especially if you can get a reduced rate.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Me and my daughter arrived Friday night of Easter weekend only to find out the online representative had booked us in a one bed instead of two doubles. Of course they were all sold out of doubles. They called Marriot Courtyard and they were sold out as well, at this point I was tired and almost frustrated when the manager on duty Ms.Sharita (forgive me if I have the name wrong) offered us a room with a King and sofa pull out. She took her time and went and cleaned the room and prepared it for us. Brad was also very nice concerning the situation. The young lady that worked Easter Sunday when we checked out was very nice as well. I always stay at this Marriott when I come to my home town and this was the first issue I ever had, and because of the way they went out of their way to accommodate us it will remain my stay of choice when I visit. Thanks for a Great stay!

• Stayed: March 2013