“Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #35 of 118 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prattville, Alabama
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

they have the best vanilla milkshake I have ever had. I love their french fries too. The burger are pretty good too.

Prattville, Alabama
“Great burgers and fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Cheapest eats in town.....and i rate their hamburgers highly. Fries, too. Neither too greasy. Shakes are thick and good with lots of choices.

Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Great for breakfast, cheap, fast and good for what you get.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

Fast service, pleasant staff, clean looking (thought they cared about sanitation and health standards)

Visited June 2012
“Typical S&S”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

Anorher chain restaurant, however this place has its food quality ad atmospher match my bill, and service? I wish half the places I've reviewed at triple the price had half as good service as S&S.

Me and my mom stopped at steak and shake a while ago and got burgers and chili five way. Very good. The server was very nice and friendly and kept our drinks to the top, definitely working for her tip. However what really blew me away is she walked up as my mom asked me about my base ID asking if it needed to be renewed anytime soon. The waitress politely asked if we were part of the military (which we are) and let us know if we show our ID upfront when paying we get 15% off. Cool!

Definitely going to steak and shake again soon!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tuscaloosa,AL
“The best burger I ever ate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

We had never eaten at a steak 'n shake before. I had a patty melt burger with cheese and grilled onions and I believe it was the best burger I have ever eaten. We couldn't leave without trying their shakes. They were very good also, but the burger was OFF THE HOOK!!

Visited November 2011