Tripadvisor
Prattville
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews room was clean crock pot waffles fitness center coffee maker restaurants and shopping great place to stay biscuits nice stay parking lot walmart tamara alabama internet microwave mattress interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019

Love staying here. It's close to shops and restaurants . The staff is very friendly. The waffles are great there. You can bring a small dog for twenty dollars. If you get hungry late at night there is a Krystal in front of Baymont Inn.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tamara2222222, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. have a great day.

Reviewed November 22, 2019

I have issues with the Pet policy. The hotel has a pet charge, which is okay, however they want to charge me for every day and every pet every day. Not as Pet Friendly as other places we have stayed..

Date of stay: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wanderer40638557318, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. We welcome your fury friends but we do have a pet charge. This charge goes for the extra conditioning that we must do after each pet stay. We charge by the pet because in comparison other hotels charge a much higher fee even if you are staying only one night. I do hope this enlighten you a little more about our pet policy. Have a great day.

Reviewed October 31, 2019

Title says it all: except that corporate says I will get a full refund, hotel says a lesser refund if I stay there again. My wife is handicapped, and her extenutaing circumstances are not being fully taken into account by the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wanderer40638557318, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. I would like to address your title as you pointed out that the title says it all. When you first brought this "issue" to the front desk you was offered to be moved to a different room. You refused. You came to the front desk the next morning asking that your room be comped. I explained to you that because you refused our offer to fix the problem we would not offer you a comp room. After you checked out of the room I personally went to inspect the bedding and found no trace of any urine stains in either bedding. Personally if I'd checked into a hotel room and there was urine stains I would not under any circumstances sleep on anyone else urine. I do hope that you will reconsider and give us another try. Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Followed advice off of trip advisor and stayed here passing through on vacation. Rates were exceptional. Service and lady at front desk very nice. Rooms were clean. The pillows were not the best and they only had coffee no hot tea. Showers had awesome pressure. Over all a great place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Have a great day.

Reviewed October 17, 2019

We found this hotel on a trip north and liked it so much we made it our destination for our over night stay going home. Great price, staff and room. The breakfast was not huge but enough to start out the morning drive. Will definitely stay again if I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wanderer40638557318, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2019

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with. We are working to expand our breakfast selection. It's reviews like yours that let us know that hard work does pay off. Thank you and have a great day.