“Happy with it all!”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We decided to try a place we had not heard of before and was happy with the choice. Pleased to see they support local businesses by buying from area farms. My husband really enjoyed the chicken tacos and the pulled pork was delicious. The cheese biscuits were yummy as was the salsa and chips. The lemon pie was tart and enough to share. My husband was disappointed as they were out of banana pudding and it was early in the evening.

Would go back again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best BBQ in town and my kids really love the cheese biscuits. The food is always served fresh and hot. I also get an order of biscuits to take home for the neighbors. We never go home hungry;)

Reviewed April 12, 2014

They say when you're traveling try to find where the places the locals go, they know the best places to go. Well you've found it when you go to Jim n Nick's. Everything on the menu is fresh and prepared in house. They have the best salads around with plenty of meat on top if that's what you want. Their barbecue is lean and the sauce has just the right bite to it. One of the best things about it though is the service. They have some of the friendliest most efficient servers I've come across in the region. As a local it's where I'm going when I want good food!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The service wasn't bad. The food wasn't the best. My wife's open faced sandwich wasn't warm and it looked like it had been sitting for a while. My hamburger was wrong. I ordered the 1920 and got a Dave. I thought maybe I made the mistake, but the receipt said otherwise. The three others at the table all thought the food was fine, except that everyone agreed the fries were a bit soggy.

1  Thank mwb1266
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Was traveling to mobile seen billboard on the freeway, so decided to stop in at the restaraunt in prattville got the food finally after waiting forever,the ribs was half raw and cold,mashed potatoes was cold and coleslaw was wilted, like it has sat out all day ..French fries was cold food was so bad my sons wouldn`t even eat the macaroni and cheese usually kids will eat all kinds of macaroni and cheese.. even the bathrooms at the place is straight nasty looks like an outhouse at a bar ..So if you have someone that is an enemy and want to send them somewhere to eat this would be the place ....at least the manager took some off the bill for the terrible food but would not go there again if they paid me ....