“Outstanding Customer Service”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Several wks ago, while on the road, I went through the drive thru for some dinner on the go.
Up the highway I discovered my order was incorrect. I called and spoke w/the mgr, who said it would be made right on my next visit. 4 wks later when passing through again, I stopped again, and to my utter delight, my order was indeed made right. I can't say enough about the integrity and pleasantness of the staff, especially the mgr. The food has always been excellent, which is why I do business there. If you are looking for great barbecue, especially sliced brisket, when passing through Prattville, then don't pass up Jim N Nicks.

• Visited April 2013

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great bbq and great service at a fair price”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our waiter was very friendly and made sure we had plenty of their excellent biscuits. The bbq was really good, and they have an excellent selection of local craft brews available.

Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very friendly staff. We had a big group, ate steaks, ribs, baby backs, all great. The Cinnamon Apples are to die for. Highly recommend if you are in Prattvile.

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go here if you are on your way home from Florida and thought it would be a nice change from the usual offerings..... Unles”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We thought it would be.a nice change from the usual fast food restaurants. Well we were wrong. I went to the restroom when I got there and there was no TP. There was an employee in there who said she would get some. She never returned. That should have been our first clue!

We were seated in a room that was freezing. The waiter showed up, took our orders and said he would be back when everyone's food was finished (there were 9 if us). He also told us he would bring us bread as soon as it was out of the oven. It finally showed up about 25 minutes later in a styrafoam container because there were no clean baskets. We were then told our food would be out as soon as some plates got washed! WHAT????? Our food did not come out at the same time. My 4 year old niece got her food last! Don't little kids usually get their food first?

A woman, who I assume was a manager came over to talk to us. We told her that the service was awful. She kept apologizing and offered us free dessert. That was a very nice gesture but didn't really make up for the almost. 2 hours were in the restaurant.

Food was good even though they brought my brother the wrong salad. Service not so good. I wouldn't go back. On a more positive note, my brother and sister-in-law said the one in Nashville is really good and has much better service!

1 Thank lisadko
WALLED LAKE
“Tasty bbq in Alabama”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

While planning our trip to FLA it appeared we'd be passing thru Prattville, AL at lunchtime. BBQ seemed a good choice & I found Jim 'n Nicks online. The food is tasty (we had pulled pork with collards & slaw) and the service is excellent. Our server was Carolyn & she was great. We enjoyed the cheddar biscuits so much that she brought more w/o us even asking. The manager, Jay, stopped by when he learned it was our first visit. A very friendly guy who chatted with us for quite awhile. Definitely worth a return visit.

• Visited February 2013