“Food is the best. A bit noisy.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Food is great. Atmosphere is good. There is almost always a wait. But good things always come to those who wait!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had a wonderful Birthday dinner here with my family. We started out with the wild west shrimp. This is one of our favorite appetizers. Me and my husband had the 2 for 29.99 meal. We both had the steak. Mine was excellent. One of the best steaks I have had in a restaurant in a while. Service was great. Our waitress Mary Ann was very friendly. She spoke to my kids and made sure our glasses were kept full and everything else was great. Overall a great birthday dinner!!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

One of my favorites is the chopped steak. I love it without the wine sauce and it came just as I ordered it. The service was fast and courteous.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

As usual our food was good, however the service had some problems.....After a series of issues, the Manager Oliviet did come to our table and addressed the problems...and adjusted our bill to what we agreed was a fair amount. He did a fine job in making us satisfied....it's all about the customer service. We would definitely come back to give them a second chance

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Lobster undercooked and cold. Steak was cooked PERFECTLY; however, it had zero seasoning or taste. For the first time in ages I am actually afraid I will get sick from what I have eaten..Would not go back even if it was free...

1  Thank grindjv