“Breakfast and Dinner”
Review of Grand Steakhouse

Grand Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Steakhouse is the perfect place to have a great steak in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere with a stylish blend of lively jazz music playing in the background while looking over beautiful Mobile Bay. The Steakhouse is easily recognized by name alone. Our signature Beef entrees include Filet Mignon, N.Y. Strip, Rib-Eye, and Kobe grilled to perfection. Additionally, we have Joyce Farms All Natural Chicken, Catch of the Day, Lobster as well as house made sauces to perfectly complement your entree. We offer several signature items such as. Our wine friendly approach includes a nice selection of wines by the glass and an extensive bottle list.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Breakfast and Dinner”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent service, good food in a beautiful dining room. Breakfast is a feast! Dinner excellent choices.

Visited April 2012

Atlanta
“$34.95 for Breakfast”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Price online said $26.95 for Sunday Jazz Brunch....got there and was charged $34.95.....total for 2 adult breakfasts was $75.90!!! Really didn't care for the increased price. Will not be going back.

• Visited March 2013
Fairhope, Alabama
“Beautiful view of Mobile Bay”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have eaten here numerious times for Lunch and Sunday Jazz Brunch. The quality of the food is always spot on as is the service and I have been comming for over 30 years. I even had a very good time here New Years Eve when the placed was slamed. Always a great time had by all here.

Visited March 2013
California
“Food, venue lovely; no birthday treat”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Visited my parents recently to celebrate my dad's 81st birthday. They had been to the Grand Dining Room in the past, but not recently due to a big increase in prices. So because of the special occasion, and my first visit there, we went for lunch.

Yes, it is stunning and awesome. Windows face out onto the water and lovely landscaping. The staff were friendly and helpful. My dad had the crap cakes, $13.95, which were very large, crisp breading and tender insides. Beautifully plated. My mom and I had the seafood Cobb Salad, for &15.95 each. They , too, were beautifully plated with large portions. Our food was really fresh.

My issue? We made it clear to the hostess, and our wait person, that we were there for my dad's birthday. We asked about deserts, all costing about $7.95. My mom asked the wait person if it was complimentary for my dad, she said "no", and gave us the prices. REALLY?? They charge a LOT of money for their food, and they can't even give a customer a cupcake or something for a special occasion? We were not even expecting a free desert but come on! Couldn't they have a brownie or cupcake or something on hand for a birthday?

I have to say, we were all pretty disillusioned about this place after this experience. Will not be going back. Too bad - the food, despite the high prices, was really good.

• Visited March 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
“Romantic location perfect for our anniversary dinner”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Ambiance was astounding, service impeccable and food was delicious. Ordered filet mignon as our entrees, both with sides of double stuffed potatoes and carrots glazed with a sweet sauce and pecans. Appetizers: crab cake (small portion for the price but enjoyable) and gumbo (too thick...did not finish). Would most definitely dine here again. Views of the sunset on the bay at our 6 pm seating and piano player through our meal. Just lovely.

Been to Grand Steakhouse? Share your experiences!