“Not stuffy at all!”
Review of Grand Steakhouse

Grand Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Steakhouse is the perfect place to have a great steak in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere with a stylish blend of lively jazz music playing in the background while looking over beautiful Mobile Bay. The Steakhouse is easily recognized by name alone. Our signature Beef entrees include Filet Mignon, N.Y. Strip, Rib-Eye, and Kobe grilled to perfection. Additionally, we have Joyce Farms All Natural Chicken, Catch of the Day, Lobster as well as house made sauces to perfectly complement your entree. We offer several signature items such as. Our wine friendly approach includes a nice selection of wines by the glass and an extensive bottle list.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and I had dinner recently in the Grand Dining Room and I was concerned that I might not be outfitted correctly since I did not bring a jacket. However, this restaurant is not stuffy at all and my casual attire was more than fine. We enjoyed our dining experience here, but the food was good, not gourmet. Don't let that stop you from dining here as the convenience of not leaving the hotel grounds is worth it. There was a gentleman that played the piano during our dinner and his music was the highlight of this experience. I wish that I could remember his name, but he was extremely talented and I could have listened to him all evening - Worth going just for that!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We always eat in the Grand dining room one time when we visit the hotel. For dinner, the food is very good, but not great...but then remember you are staying in a hotel. Compared to most hotels, it's way better than average. However, there are a number of better restaurants in nearby Fairhope, but by eating here, you have the convenience factor and the view of the bay at sunset.

The breakfast buffet here is very popular and is great if you want a "production" for breakfast. They have EVERYTHING you could want for breakfast. However, for us, we are not big breakfast eaters so it's not worthwhile to spend $80 for the four of us to have fresh fruit, a bowl of cereal, and coffee/juice. If you are a big breakfast eater, you will love this though.

1  Thank SusieQBR
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the 5 course dinner with wine pairing, the music provided by Ms Jeannie, and the excellent service by Rohan.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food was very good - the margaritas were outstanding! We loved the view of Mobile Bay! The staff was extremely cordial and nice!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

While staying at the Grand Hotel in Point Clear, my husband and I chose the Grand Dining Room, for our second night in the area. The day before we had researched tripadvisor and the reviews helped us in making a good decision for our first nite, so returned to the site to make our choice for our last evening. The meal was excellent, and the service was good also. The view in the dining room, and watching a beautiful sunset, made it a really nice evening. The bar located next to the Dining Room is very relaxing with the same beautiful view.

Been to Grand Steakhouse? Share your experiences!