“Great Advise”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Phenix City
Niceville, Florida
“Great Advise”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

In my rush to checkout and get on the road I was foiled by a printer malfunction. The Front Desk Manager recommended I have a coffee and breakfast. Turned out to be the best thing I did all day. I had just set down and when the manager came over to my table to complete my paperwork, wish me a safe trip home and hoped I enjoyed my breakfast. I definitely enjoyed my breakfast and my stay. I recommend Quality Inn Phenix City.

John D. Farris
Niceville, FL

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Simple, clean room. Convenient to the waterfront and the sites of Columbus, GA

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Aberdeen, Maryland
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Quality Inn employees are always more then willing to help, and very eager with welcoming you there! They may be a little slow with checking you in, but the quest services make up for it. Breakfast is delicious and Front Desk Manager Heather is sooooooo sweet and will give you a wonderful rate! Not to mention that cute little girl, Cora is sweet and helping too ;-)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed May 1, 2012

recently stayed at this quality inn , in phenix city where they had a number of softball tems in town and other guest . upon check in they were pretty busy and the young lady at the front desk went entirely out of way to make sure that all guess were took care of..with all the guest in the lobby everty thing went smooth sailing .. we will tay at this hotel again .. just wanted to ay thank you to the young lady alanna for taking care of us and keeping a smile on her face as she continued to do her job..

thanks ..coach rob bryan

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert B
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Breakfast was incredible as well as a relaxing dinner on the deck that afternoon! Great stay and I will be back!

• Stayed May 2011
Leesburg, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I had to bring an elderly friend to Hughston Hospital for surgery; we had to stay in Phenix City the day before surgery and we chose this hotel. I was nervous because of her condition and our safety, but the staff took excellent care of us. We did not have to leave the hotel for meals due to the fine restaurant (special diet for her was accommodated). She was even able to go to the pool area for some sun. Even though we were going through a difficult situation, this stay was safe and enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Bainbridge, GA
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We travel often and are in and out of many hotels. First impression began with the receptionist who truly went above and beyond to make sure we felt welcome and was so patient giving us directions to the best shopping in Columbus! The lobby was cozy and actually had immaculate bathrooms. The pool area has recently been renovated and was peaceful and neat. Even the housekeepers were friendly and simply made us feel at home! Oh, and no need to drive to Cracker Barrel for breakfast! Breakfast was free and delicious....far from the usual continental breakfast! We will definitely make Quality Inn Phenix City our place to stay next time we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Days Inn Phenix City
Days Inn Phenix City
#5 of 9 in Phenix City
Value Place Columbus Bldg. 2

Been to Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City

Property: Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City
Address: 1700 US Highway 280 Bypass, Phenix City, AL 36867-5445 (Formerly Quality Inn Near Fort Benning)
Location: United States > Alabama > Phenix City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Phenix City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City 2.5*
Located on the US 280 Bypass, the Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City offers flat screen TVs and free WiFi in all guest rooms. Many attractions including Rankin Gardens, Columbus Civic Center, and Chattahoochee Riverwalk are nearby to the hotel. A daily continental breakfast and outdoor seasonal pool are included in your stay. Come see the hospitality that we have to offer! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Phenix City Hotel Phenix City