“Best Bourbon Chicken!”
Review of China Lin

China Lin
Ranked #35 of 77 Restaurants in Phenix City
Reviewed February 26, 2015

We love China Lin's Bourbon Chicken and fried rice! I do have a hard time understanding them sometimes due to their accents, but that doesn't stop me from going back! I usually call in my order and it's ready in about 10 minutes. A large bourbon chicken and fried rice cost $10.89, that feeds me and my husband, with usually a small portion left over. I cannot speak for other menu items as this is the only thing we ever get. They only have a few tables for sitting, so we always carry-out.

Reviewed September 28, 2014 via mobile

Ok so this review is mainly about their egg drop soup. It's not the best I've ever had but I clearly remember it being delicious. And that's pretty much all I have to say.