“Good Meal-good price”
Review of Golden Rule BBQ

Golden Rule BBQ
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Pell City
Reviewed September 26, 2013

For a decent meal at a good price, not pretentious or a chain eatery, but good solid fare. Had the hamburger steak and you could split this between two people. The servers were nice and pleasant-good southern hospitality. I would eat there again next time that I pass through.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had just arrived in Pell City and saw the restaurant as I was leaving Walmart . I ordered bbq chicken with fried green tomatoes and it came with Texas toast. The chicken was delicious with a nice smokey flavor ,good bbq sauce and the fried tomatoes were the best I have ever had ,three large slices of tomato and great tasting batter. I can't wait to go back. Excellent waitress and fast service.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I visited for dinner while traveling on business. I arrived early. There were only a few patrons in the restaurant. The hostess was friendly and she also an efficient server. She told me they had chopped, pulled, and sliced pork BBQ. I ordered the pulled pork. It had no BBQ taste whatsoever. It was like eating boiled pork with a very sweet tomato tasting sauce. Awful! The french fries were soaked in grease, and the slaw was chopped like at KFC, but not as tasty. Their sweet ice tea was good. Overall this dinner was a major disappointment.