“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The restaurant was in walking distance of The Hampton Inn. It was good Mexican food. They had a variety of Mexican dishes and some unusual one.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This place does not have food that is very good. The flavored are muted, and the prices are inflated for what you get. Also, their margaritas have to be the worst I've tried in this area.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Arrived on a Friday night around 7 and the wait was around 30 minutes.
Once seated the server was available quickly. There was always a server checking constantly on our water glasses to refill and a server refilling the complimentarya salsa bowls. Each diner gets their own salsa bowls so no worries on double dippers.
I had the grilled talapia and it was fantastic. I would highly recommend this dish. My daughter had a chicken enchilada and said it was good.

My only complaint is that this restaurant is so NOISEY. Perhaps that is just a reflection of how the diners are having a good time. Several large screen televisions are throughout the restaurant but I did not notice them contributing to the noise. There is a bar with dinning seating where smoking is allowed but it is separated from a non-smoking dinning area which is a very nice option.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I come here for the Cuban sandwich. It is absolutely delicious! Don't really know about the other menu items. After trying the Cuban, I can't bring myself to eat anything else.

1  Thank gidget1985
Reviewed January 13, 2013

It nice to be able to enjoy a pitcher of margaritas and just have to walk back to our hotel. We had the nachos which were very good. The margaritas were just ok. We ordered a pitcher because we were they had the "best "margaritas. Well I wouldn't say the best but they were good.