“Nice place to stop”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were driving through for vacation and knew we were going to stop in the Pelham area for the night. I made reservations ahead of time at the Sleep Inn since it had a good review here. We were pleased with our choice. The hotel was quite, a good value, and clean. The free breakfast had a nice variety of items and was good. There are many restaurants in the area to select from and we would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
dhani1, Owner at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn in Pelham, AL for your lodging needs. We so appreciate your response and hope that if you are ever in our area again, that you will stay with us. Guests such as yourself make working at Sleep Inn a pleasure. Thank you,

Sheila Patel

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Visited this hotel for 2 nights with my 3 grandchildren. It's in a very convenient location and the rooms were nice and super clean. The beds were comfy and breakfast was great. This hotel has a banner proclaiming it is an award winning hotel and I can see why. One of my grandchildren left his flip flops by the pool and Angela at the front desk went out and found them and refused my offered gratuity. I recommend the mexican restaurant next door - Two Pesos.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

stopped a different hotel on the north side of B'ham, too expensive just for the 10 hrs we would be there, so drove all the way thru (25 min) to Pelham. stopped her. this was about 40$ less than the hotel I tried just 20 miles before. it was basic, but clean. breakfast was your normal fair, but clean area and well stocked. we had an issue with our a\c making a noise. I called downstairs to report. He called right back and told me he had another room. by the time i walked down to the desk he was meeting me at the stairs with the new keys, we were in the new room before the show we had been watching even finished with the commercials. would definitely stop here again. S

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We only stayed one short night on our journey through town but this hotel was really great. The rate was cheaper when what Trip Advisor had listed, so that was a nice surprise. The couple at the front desk (owners maybe) were as sweet as can be. We are newlyweds and they took the time to tell us the secret to marital bliss! We appreciated that! The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, lots of pillows and it was quiet and dark. We got a great nights sleep. The breakfast was good too. There was the classic cereal and bagels but also hot food available too. Overall, we were very pleased! Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I always stay here when I go to Pelham. The rooms are always clean, the staff is great. Each room has a nice large desk for working space and the WIFI always works and is pretty fast. I'd recommend anyone passing through the area to make a special effort to stay here. The nice sheets, pillows, bedspread and breakfast didn't go unnoticed either.

Room Tip: I always like to be on the back side, away from the street. They have pretty good windows but it...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SJCA_Cruiser
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I only stayed for one night, but I liked what I saw in my short time at this motel. Everything was clean and well-kept from the outside grounds over the front desk area to the rooms. I like Sleep Inns in general for their showers instead of bath tubs. Our room had the right size for us and had a microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Voyager2190
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have stayed at many of the hotels in the Birmingham area and I keep coming back to this Sleep Inn. They have a great rate, wonderful breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage and more) and a friendly and helpful staff. They also serve fresh baked cookies in the late afternoon. Don't make the mistake of choosing a higher priced establishment over this place. The rooms are a little smaller but that is not a problem with me and it is typical for this line of hotels. It is close to several good places to eat and a grocery store is just around the corner.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dotinspector
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65
Ramada Pelham
Ramada Pelham
#6 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!