Comfort Suites
$95
$70
$47
TripAdvisor
Candlewood Suites Alabaster(Alabaster)(Great Value!)
$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewslove seatvery pleasant staywould stay here againquiet roomfitness centereasy accesssouthbirminghambeddingtub
Reviewed November 12, 2012

People smoking and drinking alcohol at front door everytime I've come in (including front desk clerk) - not what I want to walk my 3 year old through.

Facilities are nice, but awkwardly located off hwy 31. Great area, but I wish the hotel property was easier to access.

Front desk service has been horrible.

I'm not warning you not to stay here... But we won't come back.

• Stayed: November 2012
C0mf0rtSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Sorry about the inconvience but unfortunately smoking outside is one of those things that can not be controlled. We are a non smoking facility but however smokers can still smoke outside the smoking station is located away from the entrance however we still get the occasional smoker to stand right outside the door. I wish I was able to do more in this situation. I hope that this doesn't keep you away.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This property was o.k. Nothing spectacular. We booked on line hoping it would be as nice as the one in Huntsville. It was not but it was ok. We booked two rooms. When given the pass to the rooms we went up to check out how they looked. We were quiet surprised to find that a family was in the beds and someone was in the shower! We were surprised and the were shocked. After we got it all worked out and assigned to another room we found it to be comfortable. Many restaurants near by. Not exactly the best view though.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
C0mf0rtSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

I am truly sorry your visit here was not a great one as we strive to make every guest experience a great one. Please give us a second try if ever in this area again give me a call directly at the property so I can personally take care of your needs.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I like this motel. It has style and comfort. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The only problem was some one was having a party and I called the front desk to complain she was on my floor NO LESS than 3 minutes taking care of the problem !!! Excellent job front desk and thanks for a good night and a good breakfast.

Room Tip: elevator is slow so get on the first floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for the compliment its always great to get those. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 6 days during graduation time and it was a good home away from home. Cool frames and old European car racing artwork on the walls. It was nice to have a different hot items to choose from everyday at breakfast. The dining area did get overly crowded when all the SEC baseball fans showed up. Comfortable bedding and clean quiet room and it always wins points with me when the sink is IN the bathroom. 100% smoke free is very welcome.
The price was reasonable too.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for the praises. Glad you enjoyed your stay!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was a nice motel, the hallways were overly hot and humid. The room was super nice. The front desk staff spent a good chunk of the time I was checking in flirting with another guest. The worst part of this motel was we forgot a bag in the room and when I called back to see if it had been found an ipod that was in the bag was no longer there. The manager I spoke with stated to me that her staff did not steal so it could not have been stolen. I would like to know where it went then as it was in the bag.

Room Tip: Don't leave anything behind you may not get it back
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Sorry to hear of the problems you had while visiting. Staff issues have been corrected. So please come visit again when here in Pelham, AL. Call me!