Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn
Sleep Inn(Pelham)
$85
$52
$80
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoak mountainhot breakfastnice breakfastwonderful hotela great place to staystate parkroom keyup to datestay there againcleaning staffwould highly recommend this hotelworking orderbiscuits and gravynext morningwaffles
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit at the Best Western. It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The room also had a mini fridge and microwave and there was free breakfast downstairs. The staff was friendly and even provided a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste, as I forgot to bring my own.
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel for those traveling alone or with their family.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LeslieJewelry
Michael l, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Valued guest,
I just wanted to take time to say thank you for your kind and candid comments about our Hotel & Staff. We loved having you here and would love to see you back on your next trip through Birmingham!! Thanks again!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great accommodations and service. Close to Oak Mountain State Park, very convenient. Lots of restaurants close. Breakfast was very good. Oak Mountain Amphitheatre is next door. We recommend this motel and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 31peggyt

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to let other listeners and travelers know about our Hotel and your experience here. We enjoyed having you and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Birmingham/Oak Mountain. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have been staying in Best Western hotels for the past 6 yrs, I am never disappointed, the beds are great, employees are nice, even in Indianapolis In, when the cold and snow and Ice would make anyone angry, they were still friendly, I have used the Best Western in Cary, NC for the past 5 yrs would not even think of using another one. BEST IN Class

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael l, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Grace,
I was happy to read your kind review of our property as well as your experiences at other Best Western Hotel's being consistent. We at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, believe that delivering a wonderful experience and unforgettable memories all starts with people who care. We look very forward to seeing you on your next trip. Thanks again!! My best,
Michael Long

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at the hotel while doing a race in Oak Mountain State Park. The hotel was clean and quiet and the room was spacious. The breakfast was simple but adequate. The staff was very accomodating when I requested a late check-out.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Julia D

Dear Julia,
Thank you for your kind review of our Hotel. We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again on your trip through Birmingham, Al. Thanks again from all of us here at the Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn!!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

this is the second time we have stayed at the oak mountain Inn. Both times we were walk-in customers. We were treated with great respect and they made us feel at home. It will be a place we will return to when traveling to Florida/Alabama. Great location, and great service

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cecil A
Michael l, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind & candid review of our property. We're pleased to know that we made a lasting impression on your previous couple of visits here. We will look very forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus/ Oak Mountain Inn, your home away from home. My best.