Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Pelham)
Sleep Inn(Pelham)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoak mountainnice breakfasthot breakfastwonderful hotela great place to stayroom keyup to datestay there againcleaning staffwould highly recommend this hotelstate parkbiscuits and gravywafflesnext morningupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was my first stay in this hotel, but I would definitely stay there again with my family the next time we travel through the Birmingham area. The hotel itself is in a great location, was clean with up-to-date furnishings, and had a great bathroom and comfortable beds. The best part however was the sincere hospitality and helpfulness of Amanda, who was working the front desk. She made the hotel feel like a "home away from home" and made this portion of our trip truly memorable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, room was very quiet despite being right next to the Interstate and had one of the best beds I've ever slept on in a hotel. I did have to be moved to another floor the last night of my stay due to renovations but the manager went out of his way to accommodate me so this was only a minor inconvenience.
There was an error on my bill at checkout but it was quickly corrected. I will definitely stay here again when the renovations are complete.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have stayed in at least a half dozen other hotels in the area and this is by far the best one yet. Super clean large rooms. Super nice and helpful staff. The breakfast was great with some of the best eggs I have ever had. The location was great with easy access to the highway. Surrounded with great places to eat. Will be staying here on my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We passed through twice in a week as a stop over while visiting family. First time was a very good simple stay. Nice clean rooms, nothing special but good quality. Second time through, we were given our card keys and took our luggage up and...the cards didn't work. I trudged back down, the guy rekeyed the cards and handed them back. No apologies just a confused stare. I went back up and tried the card it worked...but someone was already in the room. We quickly closed the door and I trudged back down to the desk. The guy asked if they still didn't work? I told him the card worked but someone was already in the room. He skittered around mumbling things, finally gave us another room and cards. He handed me the cards. No apologies. I knocked before entering. All clear and a quick use of the door bar lock and we were in for the night. So a mixed bag. Would I stay again? Not sure....

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Found based upon the reviews here. Staff at check in we're great. Room is large and clean. We were able to use the wifi without any issues. A real plus. Beds were real comfy. Lots of places to eat near by. A great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family