“Great location and friendly staff”

Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Chapel Hill
“Great location and friendly staff”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The location is right off of the freeway and at the entrance to Oak Mountain Park in Pelham, AL. Miles and Miles of trails for mountain biking, hiking and running. Great roads for road cycling. This is a perfect location for a triathlon or Xterra training camp or just a long relaxing weekend. The Best Western is right near the entrance of the park. All that plus a free hot breakfast and a friendly and caring staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank dxnolan
bw01073, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. You have choices and you chose Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn. You are a valued guest and your loyalty is appreciated.

I am so very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and deliver a superior customer experience to every guest, every time. We hope you will come and see us again.

If I can be any assistance in the future, please contact me at 205-982-1113.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel.. The staff was accommodating from check in to check out. They even stored frozen food we were taking south for us. The beds were great, the hotel was spotless. The hot breakfast included ham and eggs - not just your usual waffles. They even provided suggesions for supper. All in all an enjoyable stop on our 1200 mile trip.
Lorna and Len

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was my second stop on the way from Fort Lee, VA to Fort Polk, LA in February 2013. The room was clean and organized. It is closed to shopping malls, Walmarts, Home Depot, and reataurants. Located right next the freeway, so it was very convinient. Eventhough, it is still quiet. Employees were friendly and nice to me. A small problem was with my room key. I got them to set up my room key again, but after that I couldn't open my room sometimes. This is another military support hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bw01073, Guest Attendant Supervisor at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, March 21, 2013

If I can be any assistance in the future, please contact me at 205-982-1113.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed March 14, 2013

3 day trip to the Birmingham area and choose this hotel. Was quite pleased with the facility and its location. Based on my overall experience, I would stay there again-great value for the price. Hotel was clean, comfortable- staff are very approachable, courteous and willing to answer any questions one might have.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank wtbjr1014
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My friends and I have traveled for the last 12 years in March to compete in the Oak Mountain 50K Ultra Running Trail Race. We have stayed at Best Western Pelham every year. The ease off the highway to the hotel and proximity to the Oak Mountain State Park access road is ideal. The staff at Oak Mountain Best Western are always pleasant and anxious to assist you. I am in the hospitality business, therefore, I have a somewhat critical eye toward the facilities....when it comes to cleanliness, operating order, quality of furnishings......this Best Western is a textbook example of what hospitality is all about. The continental breakfast is served at 0630....when they became aware that runners were departing at 0600 to make their way up the mountain to the race...the staff made a special effort to have breakfast earlier to accomodate their needs.
"Genuine" is the best description I can use to describe the staff. Thanks.

Room Tip: Third Floor was quiet
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your feedback. You are a valued guest and your loyalty
to our brand and our hotel is much appreciated.

I am very happy to know that our staff is consistently delivering superior service
to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you and your running mates next
year.

If I can be of further service, please call me at 205-982-1113.

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn
whitehall
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Very easy to check in staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was very good and the staff cook waffles ect .Room was very clean ,also the lobby.WE will be staying there again. Also at night they have cookies out ,for us old folks.

Room Tip: Ask and they will help you in your room needs. try to stay in the middle less noise
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us.
Of all your choices, you chose Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn. We
appreciate your business.

We are excited to exceed your expectations during your stay with us and
we really hope you’ll stay with us again.

If I can be of any service in the future, please contact me at 205-982-1113.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Holiday Inn Express Pelham - Oak Mtn Pk Area
Ramada Pelham
Ramada Pelham
#6 of 10 in Pelham
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover

Been to Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!