“GREAT HOTEL”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
whitehall
“GREAT HOTEL”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Very easy to check in staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was very good and the staff cook waffles ect .Room was very clean ,also the lobby.WE will be staying there again. Also at night they have cookies out ,for us old folks.

Room Tip: Ask and they will help you in your room needs. try to stay in the middle less noise
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
bw01073, Guest Attendant Supervisor at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us.
Of all your choices, you chose Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn. We
appreciate your business.

We are excited to exceed your expectations during your stay with us and
we really hope you’ll stay with us again.

If I can be of any service in the future, please contact me at 205-982-1113.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Jayess, Mississippi
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Area was clean around the hotel. Parking lot was clean .
We were upgraded to a larger room at no charge because room we desired wasn't available.
AGood Breakfast is served in the lobby. Waffles, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, etc.
Great Location. Its quiet around. Yet close to Walmart and other necessary shopping.
After checking in we were asked "How's your room." Of course--it was clean and good. I've wanted to be asked that at other times...I would have loaded their "cart."
At breakfast...we had a server checking to see if "breakfast is ok." Sometimes you don't get that at "Waffle House." Thanks BWP Oak Mountain Inn!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mwfloors
bw01073, Guest Attendant Supervisor at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a review for our hotel.Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We hope you will come back and see us again when you are in the area.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Guest Attendant Suporvisor
Canton, Michigan, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very easy to check in. Front desk personnel were very helpful at check in and check out. Good breakfast but it starts at 6:30 not 6:00, that is the only thing I could find fault in. Nice rooms with flat screen TV. Very clean. Good wireless Wifi.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
bw01073, Guest Attendant Supervisor at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear James Robinson,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us..

Alabaster, Alabama
Reviewed January 30, 2013

A great place to stay... The staff is helpful and the rooms are well kept.. If your looking for a place to stay I would advise you to stay here... It is nice and quiet... A great bargin for the price....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jayw210
Central, La.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

From the time we walked in Britney and the other workers greeded us with a smile. Ckeck-in was extremely easy in a professional manner. Every time we past an employee they would ask if we needed anything.
Thanks Ray,Alice&Alison

Room Tip: Rooms have a fresh smell and everything in place.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 6569
bw01073, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. You have choices and you chose Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn. You are a valued guest and your loyalty is appreciated.

I am so very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and deliver a superior customer experience to every guest, every time. We hope you will come and see us again.

If I can be any assistance in the future, please contact me at 205-982-1113.

Thank you again from the staff here at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn.

Shelby, Alabama, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I took some time away from home and the stay was nice and peaceful. I sometimes visit at The Best Western Plus when I want a break from my home. The staff is always friendly and helpful when I visit here. It was worth the getaway. If you are looking for a great place to stay this is a quiet clean hotel to stay. I also enjoy the rewards that I receive when I stay at these hotels as well. The staff is always friendly and helpful when I visit here. It was worth the getaway. If you are looking for a great place to stay this is a quiet clean hotel to stay. I also enjoy the rewards that I receive when I stay at these hotels as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
bw01073, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Kellie P,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review concerning your stay with us.Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

Our staff does indeed remember our guests and we truly enjoy having you with us. We will continue to strive in making your getaways with us as pleasant and problem free as possible.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and for your continued patronage at Best Western PLUS Oak Mountain Inn. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We came for a trail race at Oak Mountain State Park and had a nice stay at this hotel over the last weekend. The receptionist-Steeley- was extremely polite to tell us about the nearby grocery stores. Unfortunately nowhere in the city we were able to find post cards and Britney-the other receptionist was kind and forwarded us paper and envelopes. The other receptionist, Laura was also very cooperative and the breakfast was presented in a professional manner by Mary- the bar attendant. The room was quiet and clean. The hotel deserves a 5+ stars rating. Alex & Narcis

Room Tip: We were worried about the hotels's location close to I-65 and the Receptionist-Steeley was so ni...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
bw01073, Guest Attendant at Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 205-982-1113.

Guest Attendant
Best Western PLUS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Holiday Inn Express Pelham - Oak Mtn Pk Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover
Ramada Pelham
Ramada Pelham
#6 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Best Western Plus Oak Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!