“Always a great stay.”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Florence
“Always a great stay.”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Due to bad weather in Alabama I have have stayed at this particular Hampton 3 times for a total of 6 nights in just the last 2+ weeks. When the "snowpocalypse" happened in the Birmingham area the end of January, this hotel was very hospitable. I arrived at the hotel early and was welcomed in to the warm lobby until my room could be readied. I had suspicions that the weather would turn bad so I had made reservations the night before and was very thankful I did as the hotel quickly filled to capacity. I was allowed to check into my room early and was very thankful for the Manager's Reception that night as that was the ONLY food around. The nearby restaurants had closed due to the bad weather. I was allowed to add an additional night when the weather didn't improve. The rooms were clean, and more than adequate.

I HAVE stayed here two more times since that initial stay. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone needing a room in or around the Pelham, AL area. Thanks Hampton for keeping me warm, safe and fed during this terrible weather.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad that you have found our service consistent and choose us to be your place of refuge during winter storms. We are always here to serve our guest but especially during trying/difficult times when the weather is least cooperative. Thank you for making us your choice of hotel locally and we hope to continue to serve you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
clanton, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2014

worst night ever , uninformed staff and the room we stayed in smelled like moldy towels. loud and very noisy . microwave and fridge didn't work right . the bed was lumpy and very uncomfortable . could not wait to get out of that place !!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BhamSalesdirector, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit. I realize that you do have other options and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to stay with us; however, I understand that we did not deliver the exceptional stay we wish to provide to all our guests.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity to consider returning. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!
HOOVER, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Need to let your organization know that I appreciate the staff @ Hampton Inns/Pelham. Due to the poor weather conditions & several employees unable to go home last week, my company booked a couple of rooms to ensure our safety. I'm sure that hotel is probably not used to the influx of guests on a Tuesday night. But, when I tell you the staff was top-notched & DIDN'T miss a beat??!! I can guarantee you that IF anyone informed you that they did not have a good/positive experience w/this hotel, it is probably because their attitudes were so poor that it may have had a negative impact on your staff. The staff may have been paddling w/o oars at times but they made every effort to prevail through every rough tide & STILL managed to keep a smile. I must give a special KUDOS to your night staff member Cody. That young man is in the right business (hotel/hospitality). Very efficient. Very friendly. Went above AND beyond what was expected of him & ALWAYS had a smile. Not sure if your company has a diversity team in place that trains your associates (I'm saying this because he & I are of different races), but when I tell you this man treated me with NO INDIFFERENCE..WOW MOMENT, is all I can say! He assisted me & my coworkers like we had been 'returning guests' that he had known for quite a while. Thanks Hampton Inns, for being there in a definite time of need!! I will be returning even though I only live 5 miles away. It's WORTH the 'getaway'!! LOL!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Kate B
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I will certainly share your comments with the team. The true test for hospitality staff is during times like last week when many people were displaced due to the storm and many were also feeling a sense of frustration and panic. Our team is here to serve and especially to ease the frustration of our guests during trying times such as natural disaters. I am glad our team made your stay as welcoming as possible and thank you for mentioning the team member that especially made your stay an excellent one. We will certainly share your comments with the team and look forward to your next stay with us.
Rockford MI, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We've stayed in this hotel several times, and we really like it! The rooms and common areas are very clean and fresh. The staff is unfailingly courteous and helpful. The breakfast is delish and fresh. It's not often one sees fresh pineapple on the menu :) If one is lucky enough to be there on certain evenings during the week, a complimentary happy hour is served. We will continue to stop in Pelham Hampton as long as our route takes us through the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We work towards providing excellence in product and service and appreciate your comments. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Starke, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I love the Hilton Brand hotels. The speed with which I was able to check in was outstanding. I think they already had the key cards waiting for us. You also can't beat the free hot breakfast. They have a variety of foods available and the coffee is excellent. I would definately stay here again and recommend them to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. The Hilton family of brands is known for consistency and excellence in service and product and I am glad you found your experience to be such at our location. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Pelham (Birmingham), United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Ours was only a one-night stay -- wish it could have been longer! Not immediately visible when exiting I-65, it was easy to spot on the left after a short way, but just a bit tricky finding the entrance off the thoroughfare.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next stay with us.
Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had a very good experience at this hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and the surroundings were very relaxing, wished we were staying longer to enjoy the pleasant atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are always working to provide our guest with excellence in product and service and comments such as yours help us measure our performance. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Holiday Inn Express Pelham - Oak Mtn Pk Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria
Ramada Pelham
Ramada Pelham
#6 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham? Share your experiences!