“Good Rest after long days”

Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Always enjoy Hampton Inns & Suites, the beds are always good. Breakfast is always good, love their oatmeal with the brown sugar and raisins and cranberries. Staff was very helpful during our business meeting and their service was excellent!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you very much for hosting your meeting and housing your guest at our hotel. We value guest feedback and appreciate your comments. I have shared them with our team. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Older property with current renovations and all Diamond recognitions down to reserved Diamond parking. Complimentary Managers reception on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Convenient to I-65 and Birmingham in general. Plenty of shopping and restaurant choices close by.

Room Tip: Even numbers face away from the road.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate guest comments as they help us measure our performance. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Convenient to SE Birmingham. Have stayed at this Hampton Inn and will again. Easily accessed from I65. Part of the Hilton chain. Room comfortable and amenities as expected. Parking somewhat limited when the facility is full.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. Guest feedback helps us measure our performance and we appreciate the comments we receive. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I Made a quick reservation over the phone after I got kicked out of the house. The call was short and complete and the staff was courteous and fast. I stayed in a King deluxe suite. The addition of the 2 USB ports and three power outlets on the night stand was an excellent surprise. All of my devices were charged in no time at all. The bed was awesome. The sheets were soft and the pillows were perfectly plump and supported my head with great care. I slept like a little baby. I have always liked the mattresses at the Hampton Inn. They provide my aching back the perfect amount of support and I always wake fully rested. Breakfast was delicious with all the right stuff. Fruit was especially good, particularly the bananas. Coffee was HOT dark and strong!!! Best I have had in a while. At the last hotel I stayed at when I got kicked out, the coffee was weak and cold. The front desk staff was great. They had all my check out paperwork ready when I left in the morning. I will come back to this Hampton Inn if I ever get kicked out of the house again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad to be your "home away from home". We certainly work hard to provide excellence in product and service and are always glad to learn about our guest's experience. Thank you for making us your "home away from home" and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We traveled to Birmingham to watch our son play college hockey and used Hilton Honor points for a free room. We were pleasantly surprised. Wonderful hotel. Highly recommend if you are in the area. Friendly front desk staff, comfortable beds, quiet rooms, good hot breakfast - can't ask for more!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stacey S
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We value guest feedback as it helps us know what we are doing right and what we need to improve. Comments such as yours always reassure that we are providing the level of service and product that our guest have come to know and expect. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice room as expected. Stayed there when it was booked full and ran out of hot water. I'm sure it was unforeseeable by any hotel staff. Otherwise, happy with stay. Bed was comfortable and clean room. Breakfast had plenty of choices.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer G

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Guest feedback is an important method for us to measure our performance and identify areas that could use improvement. Comments such as yours are taken very seriously. I have discussed your review of with our maintenance director and we are taking the necessary measures to ensure every guest enjoys a hot shower regardless of the hotels occupancy for that night. Again, thank you for your review and we hope that when your travels bring you back to our area, you will once again stay with us.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our only real complaint was the fact the toilet did not flush properly, and the bathtubs did not drain. Come to think of it, that's a pretty big complaint. That being said, the staff is great, and the hotel is still wery nice. I hope they can improve the bathrooms, though. We always stay at Hamptons when possible, but I don't know if we can remain loyal if we experience this type of problem again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patsy1 W
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We measure our performance through guest feedback and comments such as yours are extermely helpful in identifying areas for adjustment and improevment. Our maintenance director has been notified of your comments regarding the toilet and bathtub drain and the necessary adjustments are being made to resolve the problem. Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#5 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham? Share your experiences!