Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Pelham)
Quality Inn(Pelham)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotela great mexican restaurantfitness roomrooms are cleangreat breakfastexcellent stayoak mountainwithin walking distancethe hotel staffwater pressurenight's sleepwe've stayedgreat place to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulrecommend staying hereeasy accesswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel itself was nice, clean with a nice price. The lobby was nice and spacious and very accomodating. The rooms were clean and bed comfortable. We had a couple of tecnical problems with the room but nothing that would keep me from staying here again. The breakfast was ok. The only thing that wasn't great was the night staff. They acted quite bothered and unapproachable. I would stay here again but have stayed in other hotels in Birmingham that seemed a bit more accomodating and friendly. Again, nothing would make me not want to stay here, just nothing above and beyond to make me want to come back repeatedly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We take great pride in providing clean rooms and excellent service to our guest. We expecially appreictate comments like yours as they help us measure our performance and identify opportunities for improvement. I have shared you comments with our team and we assure you that you will see a difference in our service level the next time you stay with us. Again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I ad business in Montgomery last month and wanted something south or outside of Birmingham..also it's close to the hwy was helpful. As a diamond member I was happy with hotel. They do have a couple of suite with pull out beds f you need to brin you and the kids

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We try every day to provide excellence in service and product and always appreciat feedback that lets us know we are on the right track. Thank you very much for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

A team of 20 athletes stayed the night and this hotel provided a great atmosphere to relax and rest the night before a big competition. Safe, friendly and quiet. Perfect location off the Interstate in the Birmingham area - for a very fair price.

The rooms were extremely clean.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We strive to provide excellence in product and service and are always pleased to learn that our guest share the experience. Thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to housing your team again in the future!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Hampton just south of Birmingham on our way to Florida. The hotel was very quiet, bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean, as is typical of Hamptons. The room had a fridge, warm duvet (on a cold snowy night) and there was free internet access. Breakfast is nothing spectacular but it's always nice to be able to grab some fruit for a quick morning meal. The checkin process was efficient and friendly and our bill was placed under the door while we slept so checkout was a snap: just returned the keys and out we went! There are several restaurants/gas stations/convenience stores in the area so you won't have trouble finding something to eat and the interstate access is also convenient. Another reliable Hampton stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We measure our performance via guest feedback and are always glad to learn that we have achieved our goal in providing excellence in product and service to our guest. Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I called this hotel before booking to verify that their Internet connection is truly high speed. Because of the nature of my work, I have to produce training videos and a high-speed Internet connection is a must have. The desk clerk assured me that their connection is fast. I avoided a nearby Homewood Suites because of the slow connection I had there during a visit last month. The actual connection speed at this Hampton Inn is 0.450Mbps or roughly 4 times the dial-up speed of 1991. The manager said that nothing can be done to improve their speed because it is an area-wide issue for AT&T customers. I personally believe they are throttling the connection speed because it is such a consistent 0.450Mbps.

Another issue for this hotel is that the breakfast choices are boring. Other Hampton Inns provide a bit more variety of hot food than this one.

I also had an issue with the flooring in the lobby. It was raining when we arrived and as soon as we stepped into the lobby we both slipped on the slick floor. Whatever flooring they have installed is very slick even when not wet. Be very careful. I was there a week and almost fell twice even after I knew to be careful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand from your review that you had some problems connecting to the internet. I truly apologize for this. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to improve our WiFi capabilities. In fact, I have contacted our current provider and we are looking at different options to significantly improve our internet speed connection.

Again, I truly regret and inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance of staying with us if you are every around our area.