“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Birmingham, Alabama
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

I typically choose Hilton properties as I am an Honors member, but the Hampton in this area has terrible reviews, so I decided to try this property. I was VERY surprised at how nice it is. Never stayed at a Fairfield before. I had a corner, end of the hall room so I didn't hear a sound from any other guests. The king room was spacious, free breakfast was good, and there was a great free "happy hour" in the evening. I would stay here again if in this area.

TIP: try the Mexican restaurant next door. Pretty good reasonably priced food.

Also, not much further down I-65 south you will find a nice shopping area off the Alabaster exit.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank withni7
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback as it helps us measure our performance and find areas for improvement. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Smyrna, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on the spur of the moment on our way to FL. The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful in recommending places to eat. The room was great. Very clean and bed was very comfortable. We even used the indoor pool. Tried to stay here on the return trip but they were full that night. I have nothing negative to say about our stay. The breakfast is included and had a great selection and was really good.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.
Baton Rouge, LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

We chose this hotel as a "layover" on our way back from a week in Tennessee. This hotel ended up being an excellent choice. The rooms were clean and spacious; the staff was friendly; the pool and spa were well maintained and spacious; and the complimentary breakfast was a step above normal continental breakfasts. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and went out of her way to make sure the 2 rooms I needed were close together and met my all my requirements (higher floor, at the back of the hotel, away from elevators). Though they were out of rooms with 2 queen beds, the king beds with pull-out sofas worked out perfectly for us. Overall, the accommodations were excellent for the price. We will definitely add this hotel as a stopping point for our annual Tennessee trip.

Room Tip: Based on other reviews, I choose rooms on a level besides the ground floor (4th), at the back of the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.
Ardmore, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

my husband and I love this property for its quiet and comfort. Stayed here twice in the past year. Pool and whirlpool are wonderful. Breakfast is beyond average with waffle maker and eggs. Staff are always friendly and eager to please. Good blend of the family traveler and business traveler.Wonderfully located near interstate, restaurants and retail stores.

Room Tip: Back side is more quiet during times of no concerts at Amplitheater.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This Fairfield Inn in Pelham is everything we look for; friendly front desk people, clean, comfortable beds and a great breakfast. They have real oatmeal and not the dry packets, which are awful. We have stayed here before on our annual trip north and are never disappointed with our stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to your next stay with us.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Conveniently close to Interstate, but quiet. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Better than average free breakfast. Pool area looked good, but we did not have time to take advantage of it. Restaurants within walking distance. Would definitely stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Clean, quiet hotel close to interstate. Better than average free breakfast. Room were clean, bed...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We know that you have many choices when it comes to lodging in our area and we appreciate your choosing to stay with us. Thank you again for staying with us!!
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

At perfect stop to stay overnight during our long road trip. The staff was excellent and very polite, room was very comfortable, and free complimentary breakfast with a handful of items to eat. Would recommend to stay here for anyone for an over night stay

Stayed June 2014
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to your next stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham
Ramada Pelham
Ramada Pelham
#6 of 10 in Pelham
Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65? Share your experiences!