“Comfortable Beds”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Comfortable Beds”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Our family stayed 1 night at this hotel as we were traveling down to Destin, FL. This hotel is very close to I-65 but we never heard any noise. We stayed on the top floor towards the back of the hotel and it was extremely quiet. The room was very clean and decorated nicely. The beds were super comfortable. After 8 hours in the car with a 1 year-old, we slept great! The breakfast bar was really good and they had many healthy options to choose from. The only complaint that i had was that I requested a pack n play for our room but it was not set up when we arrived. We asked the front desk and waited over 45 mins for it. My husband finally just went down and picked it up from the front desk. It was pretty dirty and had some yucky stains on it. There were no sheets for it either so our child just slept in the bed with us. Other than that, I would say we had a good experience and had a great night of sleep.

Room Tip: Request the top floor on the backside of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback as it helps us measure our performance. I have shared your comments about the pack & play with our team and assure you that improvements will be made in this area. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

From the moment you arrive you will be treated friendly and courtesley by the entire staff. Manager Lisa, is a person who has the ability to make you feel as if you are the only guest and the most important person she has to deal with.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable with what appears to be new carpet everywhere. The breakfast was above average with people there to help you with any part of the meal. Most pleasant at all times even at the earliest opening time.

This hotel is perfect for going to the SEC baseball tourney with only 8 miles to the Met Stadium and away from the hustle and bustle of the mall area which is 3 miles away. We have enjoyed our stay for the last few years.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Guest feedback helps us measure our performance and look for areas of improvement. The heart of our business is good service and clean rooms, two things we find very important. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stay at this property at least 2X per month.Rooms are fresh and clean,breakfast is always prepared early(before 6am) great for business travelers.Management and all associates are very friendly and helpful.This is one of my favorite hotels and I stay in hotels 4-5 nights a week.
Good exercise room,pool and spa great for families,Only negative in the entire hotel is their satelite tv system has limited channels.(no AMC and TCM)They do have multiple HBO and ESPN.This is only a minor inconvenience.

Room Tip: floors 3 and 4 are the quietest,If you are a marriott rewards member ask for a upgrade.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank alanporter41
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Guest feedback helps us measure our performance and we appreciate your comments. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us!!
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I reserved a 1-bedroom suite as our son was traveling from out of town to join us for a retirement party. Upon check in, the desk clerk said there was a $25 fee for a second car. Seems there was a concert next door, and the hotel declared this a special event thus the parking fee. What a rip off! False advertising at its best since 'Complimentary Parking' means only when it benefits the hotel. I cancelled a reservation at a competitor's hotel to get this suite. Had I known about the parking fee, I would not have picked this property. Shame on the General Manager. This is not in keeping with Marriott tradition, and as an elite Marriott member, I'll let corporate know that deception is not good for the brand.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank RSBAtlanta_GA
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback as it helps us measure our performance and look for areas of improvement. We imposed a second car fee due to the concert in our area. We made attempts to contact guest prior to arrival and aplogize if you were not informed in advance. We will re-examine our parking policy during concert nights and will implement better communication with our guests at these times. Thank you for staying with us.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Newer, well kept, nice gym....just clean. Easy to find although it's not on the highway motel sign. Only true complaint is the breakfast lacked - needed hard boiled eggs and better muffins, etc. Sure, they're always institutional at this kind of place but these were extra bad. But great property overall.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate guest feedcback as it allows us to measure our performance and identify areas for improvement. I have shared your comments with our team and will be evaluating other options for the breakfast items in your review. Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Alabaster, Alabama
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We recently had an unfortunate reason to have to go to a motel for the night from our home nearby. I found the Fairfield Inn via the internet and booked a room for one night about 6:00pm. We arrived shortly after that and was so pleasantly surprised at the room. It was very clean and comfortable. Everyone we came in contact with was very nice and should the occasion arise again, we would go back there in a heartbeat.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Brooklin, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This fairly new hotel was everything we thought it would be,easy access,clean and a nice room with a nice clean bathroom.Unfortunately it was spoilt by the lack of attention at the breakfast bar.
At 9 10am friday 15th March there was no bread or bagels.I could see 2 females talking in the kitchen, eventually a young man appeared I told him the problem and he filled up immediately.
There were several tables littered, unfortunately guests had not removed their own mess, after we cleaned one the same young man came and cleaned another.
The waffle making station was disgusting a mess left by guests,but surely someone is supposed to clean during the breakfast hour plus the rest of the counters were messy.

Check in was good the staff were friendly helpful and quick,check out the young lady couldn't talk to us as she had her mouth full of food we waited until she had finished and then she checked us out.
Having said all this these minor problems are a quick fix by management.
We would stay again.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor 130 and didn't have any problems we were close to an entrance so it...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. The most valuable feedback we receive is that from our guests and we appreciate it as it helps us measure our performance and in this case professionalism too. The breakfast bar concerns you expressed are extrmely important to us and these concerns will be address with our staff. Professionalism is very importat to us and it is obvious that we need to re-train some of our team members on this. thank you for sharing your comments. When you stay with us again, I m sure you will find that we have resolved these issues. Thank you for staying with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham
Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham-SW-Riverchase-Galleria
Ramada Pelham
Ramada Pelham
#6 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65? Share your experiences!