“Nice place to stop!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Pelham
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I Stayed here for one night. Very friendly evening desk attendant! The hotel is near a lot of restaurants and the interstate. The room was alright, but the lobby area was very well updated and clean! I would stay again if I were to return to birmingham!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

We appreciate your recent review of our hotel. Excellence in product and service is something we strive for every day and we are always glad to learn that we achieved this goal. Thank you again for your comments. I will share them with our team and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Fairfield Inn in Pelham was a great stop on a trip from north to south. Clean, spacious rooms and polite, professional staff made this a repeat stop on any future adventures. Located near several dining choices made this a real find.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We strive to achieve excellence in product and service for all our guest and feel especially encouraged when we read comments such as yours. I will be sure to share them with the team and we do look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield almost a year ago, and returned to spend the night again on the way to Florida. We requested the top floor, corner room since we remembered this was the time of year many sports teams were present. It was a great room. We only heard the highway traffic, which was expected and not bothersome at all. The room was very clean and the accommodations were delightful. The breakfast was okay...but we are egg eaters and these were indeed the typical hotel variety. The breakfast area was very busy, and yet sufficiently stocked. Check in took a bit of a wait, but it appeared that everyone arrived at once, and the young lady was doing the best she could. She was checking people in, while answering the phones and helping other guest with non working card keys. When in the area we will always pay a little extra to stay at the Fairfield.

Room Tip: Always choose 4th floor, corner room. Seems to be the most quiet, especially when the hotel is book...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Consistency is something we strive to provide to our guest and it is always hepful to receive comments from returning guest. I am glad that you found our hotel team and product to be consistent with your previous experience at our hotel. We appreciate your return visit and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, quite hotel. Once we got into the room, the front desk called to make sure that we were satisfied. Had some items that we needed and the front desk was more than helpful. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2013
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We work very hard to provide excellent service and product and are glad to hear feedback such as yours. I will share your comments with our team and we look forward to your next visit at our hotel.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I spent one night here on our way down to Gulf Shores. Everything was excellent. This place seems brand new, is wonderfully decorated, and sparkly clean everywhere. The breakfast was great with a nice variety of hot and cold items. The bed was very comfortable and the room was large. Enjoyed the indoor pool and spa also.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad that you found our product and services to meet or even exceed ecpectations. We work very hard as a team to achieve these goals. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom suite and found it to be huge. The bedroom was large enough to easily move around. The main area of the room was huge. It contained a couch and two chairs, a couple of tables and the TV. There was room for another set of all the other furniture - quirky but very nice. The staff was great and quite attentive. Breakfast was good with a nice assortment of hot and cold items. The hotel was spotless. There are many dining options in the immediate area. If we’re back in the area, we’ll stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hamptonhoover, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel We strive every day to provide excellend product and service to our guest and are truly satisfied only when we achieve this goal with every guest. Guest comments help us measure our performance and we appreciate your comments. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I think that Marriott missed inspecting this one. The total room including bathroom was so dark that one would need a flashlight to do work, read or shave. I would bet that all bulbs in every lamp was not more then 60 watts. This was the first time I stayed at a Fairfield and will be my last. No comparison as to other same price hotel brands as to quality, comfort and value

Room Tip: Get there earlier so you can leave and find a hotel that fits your needs
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Hamptonhoover, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to evaluate your recent stay with us. I first want to apologize that you found your room to be darker than preferred. There are multiple lighting sources within each room including lamps, overhead fixtures, sconces and so forth. We also have a daily quality assurance and preventative maintenance program in place. It was not an oversight, but perhaps a poor choice for which I assume responsibility. Thanks to your comment I have reviewed the wattage selection which was 65 watt incandescent fluorescent equivalent and could see where the reliance on one lighting source could be less than ideal. As such I have increased the wattage in all of our rooms. We value guest responses which allow us to continue to improve and meet the demands of our customers.

Lisa Singleton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pelham
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/Pelham
#5 of 10 in Pelham
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#9 of 10 in Pelham

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Pelham/I-65? Share your experiences!