“Worst ever”

All American Ozark Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ozark
All American Ozark Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Champaign, Illinois, United States
“Worst ever”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stopped at this motel on the way to Florida on business. I was too tired to drive further but, I should have. The place was filthy and there were no towels in the room for which they accused me of stealing them and charged my credit card. I called them and they said they would credit my card but they never did. I only stayed 3 hours because I didn't feel safe. I moved a small coffee table in front of the door for safety and I don't think it had ever been moved before as there was all kinds of garbage under it. I would never stay here again or recommend this to anybody. Keep driving, don't stop, this is the worst motel I have ever used.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Mark V

Solo
Lebanon, Tennessee
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have been staying at this motel for almost 22 years when I am in the area. It's been owned by the same family as long as I been staying there. The rooms are clean and for the price is a pretty good value. Far from being fancy but quiet and clean. In my opinion it's as good as any Days Inn, Econo Lodge or similar type motel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 2, 2012

on our cross country trip first stop was Ozark AL, was going to stop in Dothan didnt take the bypass went thru city did not like what I saw ,except a billboard for the " american owned" hotel in Ozark. Girl at front desk ( yes American) and with a friendly AL drawl. was helpful and guided us to a place to eat nice lil restraunt south about 3 miles from hotel ( Waffle King) good food good prices.
Hotel had clean rooms and clean pool, only stayed the one _weekday-night ( and price was under$50)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The most disgusting place I've ever stayed! More cigarette burn holes in the carpet than actual carpet. Every time I walked in the bathroom roaches would be on the counter and floor. Slept with my pistol nearby due to some rather "characters" outside. Front door to the room was tweeked to the point of lifting it to close. Spend the extra money and go somewhere else!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank ash_rob3
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place is a craphole!!! Roaches, disgusting. Half the rooms were condemned. If this is the only place available, sleep in the car!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mom093095
Reviewed June 18, 2011

when we got there trash was found under the bed. Dog poo was found in our hotel and blamed on us when it was clearly not fresh and not our dog's. For trying to argue for truth we were banned from the property

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank grizzly334
indiana
Reviewed May 7, 2009

We have stayed at this motel the last 6years we have travled to Fl. We have always found it to be a very affordable nice clean motel. We are planning our trip this year for the end of May and I have already called them.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple