“Great place to eat,worth the drive!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shiver's Steakhouse and Oyster Bar
“Great place to eat,worth the drive!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My Aunt & I thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience tonight at Shivers! The seafood was amazing & the service was very good & friendly!!!!

• Visited May 2014

Perry, Florida
“Need to fix some things.......”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food was good, but wait staff needed some help. Asked about a certain dish and girl could not tell me anything about it. Was with another person and food came out in mixed up order and he got his 15 minutes after I got mine. My salad was delivered after main course - but his came before. What's with that????? Had to wait 35 minutes for a dozen raw oysters on half shell. Someone who ordered by calling in after I ordered from the menu got their's first. Very disappointed as I had been to the Shiver's out on HWY 221 and it was great. Maybe moving downtown wasn't such a great idea. Prices had been raised significantly.

Visited July 2013
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Would go back just for a steak!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My family and I were staying over in Ozark for the night on our way to Orlando. We pulled into town and look for a place to eat pretty late. Even though it was 9:10 and they closed at 9:30, the entire staff was very accommodating for our large party of 12. The owner assured us that we were not inconviening them by bringing such a large party at the last minute. She assigned two waitresses to our table. Our food was made fresh just for us and without wasting time. In fact, our group was in and out of there in about 45 minutes, which was nice after such a long day of traveling.

I ordered a hand cut 8 oz ribeye steak. Being from Kansas, I typically do not expect much of steaks outside of that region especially so close to the Gulf. However, the steak was grilled to perfection and had a tenderness that was like butter! The flavor was phenominal! Steakhouse would have ruined it! The salad had the sweetest videla onions one could find in he area.

Whether passing through or making a trip to Ozark just to visit Shiver's Steakhouse and Oyster Bar, this is a must stop!!

• Visited March 2014