“Great place to eat fine BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hawg N Dawgz - CLOSED

Hawg N Dawgz
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dothan, Alabama
“Great place to eat fine BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is the BEST BBQ place in the South. The food is plentiful and there's no skimping on portions. They are very friendly and a down home atmosphere that will make you want to keep coming back for more!This is the only place we buy our Boston Butts and deep-fried hams for special occasions! They are No.1 in my book!

• Visited April 2014

Ozark, Alabama, United States
“Best BBQ in the State”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good food, nice prices and friendly people. Close to everything. I enjoy the "North Carolina" style BBQ sandwiches.

• Visited September 2013
Webster, Texas
“Good BBQ Cheap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've been to Hawg N Dawgz a couple of times in the last year, every time I'm at my old home place in Marley Mill, I stop by. This place has some of the best pulled pork and brisket that I've had and the sauces are great. You always get plenty of food ta a very reasonable cost. The gentleman that owns it also does BBQ's for good causes so how can you beat that. I'll be back

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dave1654
Albany, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Nice friendly atmosphere , Very relaxed and awesome food great BBQ ribs fall of the bone I don't how they make their sauce but it is good

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carrie S
Ozark, Alabama
“Blah”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Restaurant is decent, staff not so much. I got annoyed when I was talked to like a child who didn't understand anything. Food was not worth what i paid for it.

• Visited June 2013