“Best bbq from Texas to south Carolina....”
Review of Hawg N Dawgz - CLOSED

Hawg N Dawgz
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“Best bbq from Texas to south Carolina....”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have eating at many bbq joints from Texas to south Carolina and I have to say this place in Ozark Al is the the best I've ever had... Many people has told told me I am to picky and they are probably right . For one I really don't care for any bean but their bbq beans I could eat by their self. Their ribs are so tender the near falls right off the none no knife needed.. From the season to the sauce to the sweet tea it can't be beat. A dinner with one side and a drink is around 13.00 & it is well worth it......

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank shortfuse5150

Dothan
“Great food with a friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

The ribs were fall off the bone, with a dry rub that had a little kick. Tried the fried green beans, very crisp and tasty. ( A new favororite to me now) Tried the fried mac and cheese bites, a great idea. Kids will really enjoy these. Customer service was the most impressive, very friendly clean environment. To me a must stop...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Robert E
Newark, OH
“Really good food!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our family enjoyed the food. The ribs were tender, the chicken was juicy and delicious and the peach/strawberry cobbler was amazing! Everyone left satisfied and singing the praises of a place that looks like a hole in the wall. I was pleased to see people out back by a big wood pile, smoking some yummy food. The staff was very friendly, even offering us umbrellas to get in the door. Don't let looks deceive you--try them!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Amanda S
“Yummy”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Yummy little BBQ restaurant! It was hard to find with the address on here but I followed someone else's review that said it was accross the street from Larry's and I found it! They were waiting at the door with umbrellas and super friendly for our large party. Food was perfect from the ribs, pulled pork sammich, chicken wings and 1/2 chicken. I highly recommend the peach-strawberry cobbler! Go here

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jeremiahstep
Meeteetse, Wyoming
“Great food!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Everything on the menu is good! Really, really good southern BBQ. Excellent size portions. Great BBQ baked potato.

Visited March 2013