“Yummy”
Review of Hawg N Dawgz - CLOSED

Hawg N Dawgz
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Yummy little BBQ restaurant! It was hard to find with the address on here but I followed someone else's review that said it was accross the street from Larry's and I found it! They were waiting at the door with umbrellas and super friendly for our large party. Food was perfect from the ribs, pulled pork sammich, chicken wings and 1/2 chicken. I highly recommend the peach-strawberry cobbler! Go here

2  Thank Jeremiahstep

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Everything on the menu is good! Really, really good southern BBQ. Excellent size portions. Great BBQ baked potato.

2  Thank Josie T
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I loved the brisket, served with choice of sauce on the side. Very tasty. The really big pork samich more than met my husband's expectation. The sides we sampled were fried corn nuggets (yum!), fried mac n cheese (double yum!), and fried green beans (so-so).

Prices seemed high at first glance but included drink and a side so not too bad at all.

It's too new and too clean to be considered a hole in the wall. Service was fine.

We left feeling stuffed and needing a nap. Guess that's what the chairs on the front porch were for!

1  Thank Left-the-dog-at-home
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Hole in the wall. Very small restaurant. But great prices and some of the best ribs I have ever had!!! Plain, simple, good food!! Wait staff is wonderful!

1  Thank newyear42