All reviewswafflesroom was cleancontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravytraveling thrustay there againnon smoking roomnice staywaffle makerfresh fruithouse keepingozarksfloridapropertypetfuneralcereal
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I have stayed at Baymont Inn's several times and always find them to be pleasant. This time I was escaping from Irma the hurricane and decided to stop in Ozark, Alabama. This baymont is by far the nicest place I have ever stayed. I checked in late in the evening and the lady on the desk was very pleasant. The room was perfect, clean and fresh. Breakfast was very good, all the workers very efficient and friendly. It poured down rain and the Inn was full, the crew put up with the weather and all the visitor and did a great job. I am going back in October !!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Mr. Paul,

We appreciate you riding out the bad weather with us here at Baymont Ozark. I will pass along the kind words to the staff, we strive to keep our guests comfortable and relaxed during stressful times.

We hope you didn't encounter too much damage with your property, have a good and happy fall and holidays coming up.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Our room was clean, had everything we needed, The A/C worked great. We were only about 5 or 6 miles from Ft. Rucker where my son graduated from WOCS. They had a precious "hotel kitty" who was so friendly. The staff were so nice and completely accommodating. Only issue was they had run out of sausage before 9:00 a.m. :-)

Mrs. Dot,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your sons graduation from WOC school, we appreciate your business and your sons service to the armed forces. We appreciate Ft. Rucker, the soldiers and their families very much and are pleased when we get reviews like this one.

I am pleased you enjoyed your accomodations and we hope to see you back soon, have a wonderful fall and holidays.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We had to evacuate from the Tampa area. My father booked this hotel as the first place available. The staff was so incredible and made so many accommodations for us. I was traveling with my 80 year old father. They found us extra room and worked with us daily while we tried to decide when to go home. The rooms were very clean, the location was for just passing through or just a short stay. Although we hope to never have to evacuate again, we would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Mrs. Theresa,

I am pleased we could accommodate you appropriately during your time with us, we know the hardships you and others were going through. We appreciate everyone that stayed with us and we hope to see you again with different circumstances.

Thank you for the very lovely review, we hope you made it home safely with minimal damages.

George