All reviewswafflesroom was cleancontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravytraveling thrustay there againnon smoking roomnice staywaffle makerfresh fruithouse keepingozarksfloridapropertypetfuneralcereal
Reviewed February 9, 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2017

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Uplifting and very relaxing stay, highly recommend to any professional and business travels as well as family stays.....!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Kelly,

We appreciate your review of our hotel here in Ozark AL, we appreciate and enjoy every time you stay with us. I will pass along your kind words and thank you for the recommendation to future guests.

See you soon

George

Reviewed February 2, 2017

George and his staff made my transition back to civil service ( Fort Rucker) a walk in the park, by providing excellent housing. Allowing me the opportunity to concentrate on the job, while looking for permanent housing.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words of our hotel and staff, I am pleased my employees made your stay a memorable and easy one. I will definitely pass along your kind words to everyone here at the hotel, we wish you good wishes upon your new journey and job at Ft. Rucker. If you ever need lodging or anything give us a call .

George

Reviewed January 29, 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Reviewed January 15, 2017