“Excellent hospitable friendly staff always ready to make my stay a comfortable one”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
USA
Reviewed September 30, 2009

See above which states "Excellent hospitable friendly staff always ready to make my stay a comfortable one."

Stayed September 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tennessee
Reviewed September 19, 2009

We have stayed at this property several times. We have family in Dothan and in Troy, so its a middle landing place for us. The rooms are always very clean. The cleanest rooms of any hotel we have stayed at. The staff is always friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2009

I have to say there is nothing to do in Ozark at all. Jameson Inn always makes me happy. It's always clean and service is superb. My family stays here at least once a year when visiting our relatives. We have never been disappointed.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
decatur, al
Reviewed March 18, 2009

The room was very nice and the staff, excellent , going out of their way to help us. The breakfast was not as full as other places, but, was sufficent.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 18, 2008

Great stay! Very friendly and hospitable. We opted for the king size bed room but the queen bed rooms have jacuzzi tubs!

• Liked — Very friendly, complimentary newspaper, free wireless!
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Birmingham -Alabama
Reviewed August 5, 2008

I am from Ozark, Alabama, and this is the property I direct out-of-town vistors to stay. I had an occassion to stay in this property in December of 2007 after I sold my father's house, and it is the only property that I would recommend in the Ozark city limits. The major advantage is its location. It is off the major highway - U.S. 231, the property is only 12 miles from the east gate of Fort Rucker, Alabama, and it is only a five minute drive to downtown Ozark. It is a good value, particularly at the Government/military/corporate rate. This is a new property, as it has only been built for several years. Try to book a room on the back of the property, to avoid the highway noise. The property itself is highly visible from the highway, but the entrance from the highway to the property is difficult to navigate. I suggest that you skip the "free" continental breakfast, and eat breakfast elsewhere. There is an Applebee's within walking distance.

• Liked — location to Fort Rucker
  • Disliked — "free" continental breakfast
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
Traveler
Reviewed August 3, 2008

I have stayed at about 12 Jameson Inns (more or less) and so far haven't been disappointed by any of the properties.
We booked a 2 room suite and overall we were pleased with what we got. We payed $141.70 (including tax) and it seemed to be a good value. The sleeping room was quite nice (if a little small) and had all the amenties that one would expect. It didn't have a microwave or a fridge but those were in the other room. It did have a jacuzzi bathtub, which was nice as it was unexpected. The bed and the linens were good also.
The 'lounge' area had a sofa that makes out into a bed. A small 'kitchen' area, another bathroom, table and chairs and several other pieces of various furnishings.
They do a good breakfast with a fair amount of variety and the pool are looked pretty nice too although I didn't make it over there.
Overall I would recommend this property for pretty much anybody.

• Liked — The 'suite' wasn't too expensive
  • Disliked — I came across a very large insect crawling across the bed...it actually appeared to be rearing up at me
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dothan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark? Share your experiences!