All reviewswafflesroom was cleancontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravytraveling thrustay there againnon smoking roomnice staywaffle makerfresh fruithouse keepingozarksfloridapropertypetfuneralcereal
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Nice room at a reasonable price. The hotel is in a good location. The manager seamed to really care if everything is ok.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

We were traveling home and stayed because they allow pets. We were very impressed with how this hotel is maintained and the cleanliness of room. The bed was very comfortable. They also have a hot breakfast which was also excellent. The customer service was great too, very friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Mrs. Hicks,

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you and your fur babies back with us very soon. We will strive to maintain the hotel to its fullest potential, we are glad you noticed and appreciated it.

I will pass along your kind review to the staff, thank you again!

Reviewed December 23, 2016

Helpful for reservation; George the manager was knowledgeable and accepted suggestions re some odor from A/C. Breakfast average. First floor park-by-door is desirable and request was honored. Carpet was damp at back of room at check-in but dry in am.. Found out a pipe had burst. A few stains on carpet but still acceptable. Comfortable bed. Would stay again. Mid-riced competitors in Ozark had poor reviews but these were acceptable for Baymont

Room Tip: i prefer park-by-door
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo

Mr. John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, again I do apologize for the plumbing issues when you were here. We have since fixed it and are good to go! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our bedding was adequate for you.

We look forward to having you back, I will pass along your kind words to the staff.
Have a happy new year!

Reviewed December 16, 2016

The room was so small that we had to move the desk chair to get to the bathroom. The chair was broken and bolted back together. We chose a handicapped room and the bath bench was missing 3 of 4 rubber feet. The sheets were very thin and pilled. Towels were very thin as well.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank 856lauried
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Mrs. Laurie,

I want to apologize for your disappointment in our hotel here at Baymont Inn Ozark, the reason your room was smaller than most was the fact is was a handicap room. They come with a bigger bathroom to accommodate a wheelchair for handicap access.

Our desk chairs come brand new from a hospitality distributor so I am unsure of what you meant by broken chair put back together? I did have our maintenance man go out and get new feet for the shower chair so its back to 100% usage as well.

We urge you to try us again in a regular room, I think you would agree it is a very attractive room and location here. We hope to see you again on a future date

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Clean and comfortableclean.Nice shower but bathroom lighting dim. Good TV. Little higher priced than average hotel but worth it. Breakfast was ok, biscuits and gravy only hot item, but items kept stocked and dining room clean. Front desk employees were pleasant and friendly. Will return when traveling thru.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Ozark, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Mrs. Kathy,

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, we love that you brought you fur baby along as well. I will look into the lighting in the bathrooms as you notated and get my maintenance man on that right away!

We hope to see you again very soon, I will pass along your kind words to the staff.

thank you again!