“Horrible experience!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ozark
Ozark/Fort Rucker KOA
Meeteetse, Wyoming
“Horrible experience!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is now known as Ozark/Ft Rucker KOA. The owners live on premises, which is good, but the female owner tends to be very abrasive. The property is sort of run-down, the sites are very small, and motor homes are not allowed to be parked on the same side of the park as camping trailers. The female owner got "in my face" and told me that this was HER park and she would do whatever she wanted, and treat people any way she wanted, and if I didn't like it, I could leave. I was on my way to Florida, and the next closest campground was in Dothan (about 20-25 miles further toward Florida). So I left, and I won't be back. This used to be a great park to stay at when the previous owners were there, but not now!! Don't waste your money--keep going to Deer Run if you're going North, or go to Dothan if you're headed South.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple