“New, convenient, well run”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Ozark

Hampton Inn Ozark
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Tuscaloosa
“New, convenient, well run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Ozark Hampton Inn provides high quality Hampton Inn style service and value. The staff is friendly and competent and the hotel is new, clean, and well-run. Would definitely stay again when in the area for business or leisure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Montgomery, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

The office and front desk are not well run and I usually find incompetence starts at the top. Whoever owns this place needs to get a management team in place. Rooms are nice but we could not get the type room we requested. They had "sold out (of our type room) before we got there" but we made our reservations more than 2 weeks in advance directly with the hotel. I honestly don't think they ever found our reservation.
Three adults in a king room doesn't cut it. We had to threaten calling Hampton Inn corporate to get a roll-away. It was late, we needed to get up early and they acted like they could care less. They didn't even have extra towels (or they wouldn't share them with us) but the problem is really with the staff and their "care less" attitude.
I know to get a printed confirmation or fax but of course this once I didn't.
Dothan is only 10 miles away with many fine restaurants and entertainment venues. I know I won't be staying in Ozark.

Room Tip: Get a room somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Demopolis, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Wife and I were on a short trip to attend Grandson's Graduation and Wing pinning from Helicopter pilot school at Ft. Rucker. The staff at this Hampton are great and the Facility is especially nice and exceptional for a small town.

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with the Hampton Chain
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean, renovated rooms. The bed was very comfortable. We were on the bottom floor close to the end exit which made it nice for packing luggage. The room was large and clean. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker. The lobby offered coffee & tea 24 hours a day and served breakfast daily. Breakfast was good and the choices were many. The eggs could be improved as they were dry and pellet size. My only complaint was the noise. We could hear the neighbor drying her hair as if it were in our room. Defiantly would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice Hotel... but for ½ the price Micro tel a block away is Brand new and just as comfortable.
Breakfast eggs were powdered and shaped like nuggets but other than that it was very nice.
I would defiantly choose the Micro tel if I came back simply for the 70.00 a night difference plus the amenities at Micro Tel were more plentiful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steven L
Nashville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was so nice and friendly. The breakfast was great in the mornings. I would always stay at this hotel and because of their service I will be looking at staying at Hampton Inns for now on if all their hotels and service are that good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Arlington, Virginia, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was my second time staying at this Hampton Inn (see review from January 3, 2012), and felt there were a few points worth noting this go around.

Overall it was a great stay. The hotel and rooms are still new(ish) and clean, and the bed is comfortable. Those are really the most important points for me when choosing a hotel.

Last time I'd complained about poor sound-proofing, but this time I didn't experience any issues. I was in a third floor room (top floor), and don't think I had any neighbors which probably accounts for the lack of noise from adjacent rooms!

As for the complimentary breakfast - some of the breakfast items were somewhat below par. Particularly among the hot items - I'd avoid the biscuits and gravy, and eggs, although the oatmeal was good enough. And you can't go wrong with the packaged foods, like yogurt and cereal. There are also a number of pastries and fruit, which I did not try.

Considering the other hotel options in the area, I still stand by this being the best hotel in the immediate area.

Room Tip: I'd opt for a 3rd floor room if possible - and try to avoid having neighbors (noisy)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise

Been to Hampton Inn Ozark? Share your experiences!