“Very Friendly Staff”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ozark
Memphis, Tennessee
“Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I stayed at this property off and on since they opened up. The staff is always cleaning up and fresh coffee is always out on each shift. Whenever I check in I am always greeted by my name which makes me feel very welcome as this is my home away from home. I recall during each visit they call me in my room to find out how my stay with them were. Angela, David and Frances make my trip wonderful there and I cant wait to see these guys again in a few weeks! Keep up the good work

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Everything about this place is great - the gym was bettter than some big hotesl...seriously...lots of cardio. Breakfast area tremendous. As it's new - the rooms were really nice. I have one knock on the place - the carpets in the public areas were filthy. Some looked stained - and there was lots of crud...not int he room...just in the hallways. But this place is a home run. In general, Hamptons seem old. This was as nice as a new Fairfield - which in my opinion are much better than Hampton.

Room Tip: if you have hilton honors 7,500 points is all that is needed - as you know from hilton honors, that...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TravelManSouth
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I travel to Ozark often to visit relatives. This was one of my best trips. I was so relaxed and comfortable at the Hampton Inn. Everyone on staff went out of their way to make my stay better. The room was absolutely beautiful-big bathroom and shower. Being able to park near my room was also nice. Excellent breakfast buffet. Beautiful, clean swimming pool. I will definitely make this location my home away from home!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My wife and I have stayed at Hampton Inns throughout AL & Fl. This one ranks among the best. It is fairly new and very clean. Plenty of parking area close to building. The rooms are spacious with large baths. The breakfast area is large enough so there are always enough tables and they always make sure there is plenty of coffee all day long. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Wish all Hampton Inns were like this one!

Room Tip: Suites were Awesome!!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MarkR35236
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a new Hampton Inn. It is clean and comfortable. It's also quiet, although there weren't a lot of guests this week, which could explain that. Breakfast was good. Everyone was nice. A refreshing Hampton Inn experience.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Recently stayed overnight on our way to a family vacation. After driving the next day, I realized that I had forgot something in the room. I called the hotel, the attendant was very concerned and said I would get a call back the next day. I called them early, and spoke with Paula - she was great and helpful! And yes, they had found my item. They even offered to mail it to me. But we decided to pick it up on the way home. Today we picked it up! Thank you so much Hampton Inn - Ozark.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Olemom1
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Reviewed May 31, 2011

This is a beautiful new Hampton and I wish I could give it 5 stars. The young man who checked us in was very professional and started our stay off very well. The room was very nice and well appointed. Some of the newest updates to Hampton properties really improve the look and functionality of the room. Modern, convenient and comfortable - everything we want in a hotel.
Our visit took a turn for the worse when we called down to ask for a late check out. My husband was informed rather rudely that no, we could not have a late check out. He informed the front desk that as a diamond member we are allowed late check out. She still refused. A few moments later the front desk called back and reprimanded us that we should have told them ahead of time. She went on to say JUST THIS ONCE we could have a late checkout and that they would "accommodate" us - again with an attitude. I don't need to be schooled by the staff of a brand new hotel. I did speak to the manager about this and she did apologize. However, when we walked out the door there were three staff members in the front desk area and not a single one spoke as we left. So much for southern hospitality.
If all of the staff were as friendly and professional as the gentleman who first checked us in this would have been an across the board 5 star experience. But given the staffing issues I can only give it a 3.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
7 Thank Artistseye
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise

Been to Hampton Inn Ozark? Share your experiences!