All reviews budget hotel clean place to stay check in was quick and easy truck parking comfortable bed pleasant stay stay there again fridge walmart micro chick interstate crib fl desk
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I was looking to do some hiking in/around Mt. Cheaha, and I was looking for an inexpensive, but clean place to stay. I am quite familiar with the Anniston/Oxford area, but was unsure of such a place. I did some research and discovered this gem, and I'm glad I did. I had booked the room in advance, but I had mistakenly rented it for the following weekend. The front desk gladly changed the reservation, and found me a room to stay in. I found a very clean, and modern room, and had a great nights rest during my stay. The complimentary breakfast was great, and prepared me for the day of hiking ahead. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

James V,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is a VERY basic roadside sleep stop. Quite noisy and doubtful security. There are better places.nearby. The police patrol the area sporadically every night and they warned us not to lease anything of value in the car.

Date of stay: May 2018

Dave W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I regret to hear that you weren't impressed with the surrounding environment. Rest assured that there will be no harm that will come to our guest as we ensure strict security for everyone's safety. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Had never stayed in an Econo Lodge before so my expectations were not very high. However, I was pleasantly (and gratefully) surprised at the accommodations. The exterior looks a little dated but the rooms looked like they were recently updated. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. It's also in a great location--right off the interstate and near very decent eateries (Chick-fil-A, Red Lobster and other well-known chains) and near a Wal-Mart. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

RM L,

On behalf of my entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for noticing our recent updates that we have made to our property. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient
experience as a good value for your money. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Felt like a safe hotel. The beds were comfortable and everything seemed to be cleaned well, except there was something on the wall under the desk that had obviously been missed by the cleaning lady. I only saw it because I was trying to find something on the floor Wouldn't mind staying again. Good for the price.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 188noelm

Noel M,

Thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with our room Noel M! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit. s great to hear that you enjoyed the value as well; and we are looking forward to your next visit to the area!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

very clean room. All the perks you want in a room at a bargain price. Hair dryer, fridge, micro, plenty of CLEAN towels (no suspicious stains) Bed smelled fresh and sheets were clean and comfortable. I used to stay at another motel nearby on my frequent trips from Fl to Tx and back, but no more, pleasant staff and clean comfortable room wil bring me back here every time.

Date of stay: July 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Hi Angela W,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our high standards of cleanliness and were able to provide you a comfortable experience of Econo Lodge Hotel. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have
been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team.
We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!