All reviews budget hotel clean place to stay check in was quick and easy truck parking comfortable bed pleasant stay stay there again fridge walmart micro chick interstate crib lodging fl desk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2016

I was shocked when I arrived at this Econo lodge in Oxford Al.It was so clean the staff was wonderful it is a family own the room was large and so clean I was in town for an fun raising for the church next year when the church has their auction I will stay here the breakfast was so good

Room tip: all rooms are level one no up stairs
1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed April 13, 2016

Friendly professional staff. very updated clean room. This will be my stop over place.
It is wonderful to find a place you can count on for a great experience. I cant get over how clean it is. Rooms are well appointed with desk, refrigerator microwave.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank m11sommer
Reviewed April 5, 2016

This is a basic, low priced motel. I chose it because of the ratings on TripAdvisor. The problems with this motel is that it has basic accommodation problems. The toilet did not flush properly (yuk) and the sink was nearly unusable from the low water pressure and strange water saving faucet. I realize that this is a very low priced motel, but it should still get the basics correct.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Kelvin P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to complete survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and at this hotel, we strive to provide the best stay experience possible to our guests at all times. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you are unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology.

please be assured that the issue you have raised have been addressed with maintenance staff ., and that appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Therefore, I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Again, thank you for your time to share your concerns with us.

Kind regards,

Kelvin Panchal
Econo Lodge, Oxford, Alabama
(256) 831-9480

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Easy check in/check out. Very nice people! Motel is older, but my room had been kept up to date. Floor squeaked a bit but only in my room....never heard squeaks from adjoining rooms and there is no second floor. Rooms were Clean, no mold, no odors, bed comfortable, great clean shower. TV and WIFI were good.... I stayed 2 nights and I left early each morning so I did not do the breakfast. Just a great value and I WILL stay here the next time I'm in Oxford on business. I think the last statement says it all...

Room tip: I thought this was an excellent value! ...and I am going to stay here again.
Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank GaryDBurrell
Reviewed March 10, 2016

Using my AARP discount, I paid $52.73 (including tax!) for my recent 1-night stay. What an excellent value! According to the manager, the room had been renovated five months ago, and it looked great. The bed was comfortable, and the linens looked new. The towels were also soft and fluffy.

Management at the hotel was very friendly and welcoming-- perfect after a business trip to Birmingham.

This hotel was a nice surprise for Econolodge!

Date of stay: March 2016