Econo Lodge
$94
GardenInn.com
$103
Fairfield Inn
Americas Best Value Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$61
$56
All reviewsnew carpetbudget hotelan older propertywafflesaffordable placego aheadfuture staysclean and fresh smellinggreat value for the priceone night staypriced rightflat screen tvroom was cleancontinental breakfastcheck in was easycoffee makerwould stay here again
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is about what you expect from an Econol Lodge. The rooms are very dated and are not very clean. We found fingernails, hair, trash beside the beds and in the bathroom. Hot water ran out every morning....like clockwork. The most disturbing issue is the attitude of the staff. From what I gathered this hotel is owned by a family, but the son who is the "manager" is the most rude disrespectful hotel staff member I have ever talked to. This place is a dump in my opinion. Do yourself a favor and go East on I-20 to the next exit and stay at one of the hotels there. Much nicer and not expensive at all. We left Econo Lodge and got a MUCH nicer room for only $13 more. Choice Hotels should be ashamed to have this hotel under their name.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel, unless you enjoy a run down slum.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I don't want to sound negative but this was not what we expected. When we pulled up even the kids were worried. The service was good and everyone there was friendly, but I also felt out of place there. The rooms were very clean considering all of the wear and age that the rooms have. Since the room was very inexpensive then I guess I have no room to complain because it was one of those times that you get what you pay for. The beds were clean but I didn't feel comfortable getting in them. The bathroom was clean, but very aged and I didn't feel like I was truly getting clean in there. They do serve a complimentary breakfast but it is very limited. YOU HAVE TO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST in the main eating area right by the lobby. You can't take anything back to the room with you. There is also a camera pointed at the breakfast are so that I guess they can watch what you eat. Again - if you just need a place to put your head and sleep then this place is okay, but I personally would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Been staying at this hotel since 2008. Approx 3-4 times a year. Clean rooms. Staff very prompt to handle any situations that may arise. Highly recommend. High speed internet. New carpet, paint, mattresses.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Upon arriving at this motel, I was not anticipating a great night. But I was extremely comfortable. The bed was great and everything was spotless. It's a little off the interstate and we didn't hear any highway or street noise. The desk clerk was very nice and we couldn't have asked for a better night's sleep on a long trip.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Definitely a budget hotel, but a very clean one at that. Surprisingly reliable and fast Internet every time I needed it. Comfortable beds and easy motel-style parking made this a good stay for business travel. An excellent value.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business