See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Great stay they were friendly and cust Service was very helpful and understanding I’d stay again also I’d be able to get a room free one day that’s a great deal not most hotels do that at all it cost.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I will spend more next time to get a better place to stay. The property is still a drug zone. While trying to sleep, there were people coming in and out at all times. the hot water didn't work and the shower rod is loose and bangs against the inside of the wall making noise. This is the same property that had bed bugs two years ago. Next time I visit that area, I will spend more for Holiday Inn & Suites.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

After reading other reviews, I wondered about my stay. Got in last night, easy Check in.
The room, while access is a bit of a pain, was fine, clean, well stocked and all the amenities one would expect. For the money, a deal. Easy on for I 20 . Wal-Mart across the street. Adequate breakfast bar. I'd stay again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2019

My room was very clean . It had all the amenities I expect with a hotel stay. The staff was also very friendly & helpful. I have absolutely no complaints abt my stay or the property. They also serve a continental breakfast

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 31, 2018

The toilet only flushed every other time and not that good, the shower was either hot or cold, with very little water pressure, only 2 towels and very thin. Not a very clean room, hard old bed. not much for the morning buffet. The rate was cheap but you get what you pay for. Try any other motel.

Date of stay: October 2018