See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the nastiest places I had ever seen in my life . The room was filthy ,holes in sheets and cover , bag stuck in broken out peep hole ,
Holes in walls was stuffed with tissue , we had to clean shower before using , the internet didn't work , the microwave had a huge hole in it .
Roaches crawling all over the place and staff very rude and disrespectful . I would say enter at your own risk

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2014

Normally I would not take the time to rate a hotel. This is by far the worst place that I have ever stayed in. I am always looking for a good inexpensive hotel to stay in. I have a friend that I come to visit in the area. It was earlier this year during the NFL playoff. All I wanted to do was check in and turn the game on and relax. Instead I spent the next 2 hours complaining about the terrible smell in the room. It smelled of liquor and smoke heavily. My tv did not work so I asked for another room. I got one and it did not smell bad but the TV still did not work well. My frig did not work. I had to carry the frig from the old room because the old man said he had a hernia and could not lift it. He then started to flirt with me and touch himself. He came back a few time to check on me and still kept touching his privates. It was not a good experience at all. The room seemed rather smelly still and I could see all kinds of cigarette burns in the sheets and blanket. Not sure what the bed was sitting on. It was some kind of makeshift frame. The whole experience was a bit too much for me. Please don't stay here unless you have no other options. I am sorry to have to say this but I really don't want anyone to have to deal with this.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Terri C
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I paid $40 for one night using a coupon. Room was clean, comfortable, and had a fridge. Located next to a large Wal-Mart. Mediocre continental breakfast. No major issues to report--it's a budget motel, not a resort, and it does the job for a cheap price...

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank CBrandt77
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Don't even think about it!!!!! Terrible room, no internet as advertisd, like others that posted a review the staff was rude and insulting to the point of calling me an idiot even though with my compaints I acted like a gentleman. The Inn Keeper (Said his name was Bob but I doubt it ...he was of Middle East desent and probably had a name that could not be pronounced)would not negotiate the room rate. I was there on business as I work in NASCAR and was there for the big October race at Talladega.I would have checked out and got another room but all hotel/motel rooms were full. I disputed the room charges with Visa and was told that I had stayed the entire reservation as booked. They would not negotiate the charge or dispute the charge PERIOD!!! I got stuck for a bill for $666.since the room rate was jacked for the race paying as much as $160.per night during my 6 nights in that HELL HOLE!!! They apparently run a racket by taking advantage of people and sending them on their way!!!! I would have rated this review as in the negative but one circle was the only available option.

NEVER, NEVER in my travels (I am 58) personal or business have I had a WORSE experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank garry h
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We were just needing a good spot to spend the night, this location was just fine for an overnight stay. The manager was very helpful, the room was clean, had a refridgerator and microwave, was a good value.

Date of stay: September 2011