All reviews inside access microwave and coffee maker comfortable bed staff was very friendly within walking distance shower pillows interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2018

I read the reviews and checked reviews on the Sleep Inn versus some of the slightly more expensive options that are within walking distance. The price was $40+ cheaper so I thought Id give it a shot. The staff was great throughout the visit. The room I had was a single King. Room was pretty average, included a small fridge,microwave and coffee maker. I was upset the bathroom did not have a bathtub, only had a standalone shower. The door on the shower didnt close correctly and allowed water to get all over the floor. The matress was nice but I thought the pillows seemed smaller than normal pillows. Overall the room was ok for the price. The wifi was good and the cable options were good as well.

The breakfast was so so, definitely your typical cafeteria type food, but did have an ok selection.

Pool was nice but wasnt much bigger than the room.

Overall, I would repeat. Its a budget option, youll just have to remember you get budget options

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Check in was simple and quick. Staff very friendly. Good price. Clean, comfy. Shower was big and felt really good!! Breakfast had hot and cold choices. Everything we had was tasty. Coffee anytime and it's good coffee!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2018

The maids did a good job of cleaning the room each day. I enjoyed the shower. The A/C was not working properly. The breakfast area was very clean and a good selection of food to chose from.
Con: Was not aware of the payment in advance policy and receive a receipt when you check out. I discovered that my card was credited too much. Sixteen dollars and sixty five cent were added back on my account. According to my calculation, I was still owed an additional $14.65.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We stayed here while attending an event at CMP shooting center. It was a nice hotel conveniently located near the interstate and close to food and shopping. The bed was comfortable and it was clean. If we are in the area we will probably stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I have usedChoice Hotels for years. The common areas were good and the bed slept great. The room was another story though. There was a large hole in the wall and an even larger indention next to it. The bathroom vent sounded like a propelled plane taking off and just got louder as it was on. The room was one of the smallest kingsize room I've ever bern in. Compaired to all my stays with Choice Hotels this was my worst.

Date of stay: October 2017