All reviews inside access microwave and coffee maker next morning bed was comfortable staff was very friendly within walking distance shower pillows interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2018

The maids did a good job of cleaning the room each day. I enjoyed the shower. The A/C was not working properly. The breakfast area was very clean and a good selection of food to chose from.
Con: Was not aware of the payment in advance policy and receive a receipt when you check out. I discovered that my card was credited too much. Sixteen dollars and sixty five cent were added back on my account. According to my calculation, I was still owed an additional $14.65.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We stayed here while attending an event at CMP shooting center. It was a nice hotel conveniently located near the interstate and close to food and shopping. The bed was comfortable and it was clean. If we are in the area we will probably stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I have usedChoice Hotels for years. The common areas were good and the bed slept great. The room was another story though. There was a large hole in the wall and an even larger indention next to it. The bathroom vent sounded like a propelled plane taking off and just got louder as it was on. The room was one of the smallest kingsize room I've ever bern in. Compaired to all my stays with Choice Hotels this was my worst.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I would have to give this hotel a mixed review. Some of the pros would be: The desk clerk was very friendly and efficient. Overall everything seemed quite clean. The king sized bed was extremely comfortable. The outdoor sign said the rooms had been updated and this was evident with the nice choice of colors, good bedding, and decent decorative accents. The room was quiet with not a lot of outside noise.
The cons: The room and bathroom were small with only a shower stall and the sink was outside the bathroom. The breakfast area was very small. This was not a surprise because Sleep Inn is on the lower end of the Choice Hotels chain.
However, there were a couple of safety things that need to be addressed. These are because of the update. In the shower there was a hole cut too large for the shower handle so there was a large gap. If a child put their finger in there.... The handle on the sink was not attached securely and I believe after a fair amount of usage it will come off.
I'm not sure who signed off on the finished update but I believe someone should check out room 303 for these things.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2017

this was a nice stay. we had a clean room, good bed, and a good breakfast,all at a great price. this is a good place to pull off the road,and just relax for a while.the price is really great. servive was just as good

Date of stay: May 2017