“Amazing Staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Anniston Oxford
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My boyfriend was sent from Kuwait to Alabama for two weeks I was able to join him for 5 days The staff went out of their way for these men and woman even asked for mailling adress to send care packages to them since they were heading back to Kuwait Miss Jackie a supervisor for house keeping took time out of her day to drive me to the mall and and always stopped to chat with me even made sure to give me a hug goodbye and thank Bill for his service The man at the front desk told us to go to Damn Yankees for a good steak AMAZINGGGGGGG Rooms were comfortable and clean could not ask for a better stay Thank you

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Marissa A

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband stayed here on business for several weeks and really enjoyed his stay. My children and I joined him the 1st week in July, 2012 and had a wonderful stay. The room was clean, modern & beautifully decorated. King size bed was very comfortable. Housekeeping was not only friendly and helpful, they did an excellent job. A free continental breakfast was offered each morning with waffle station fresh fruit, assorted cereals, bagels & pastries, sausage biscuit sandwiches, etc. The breakfast area was large enough to accommodate hotel guests - never had to wait for an empty table. The lady tending to the breakfast station during the week, Mon-Fri, was very sweet & friendly! However, the lady working the weekend was crabby and rude. Overall, we had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stopped in at the Fairfield Inn at Oxford AL, and I have to say this hotel seemed to be a step above most the Fairfields I've stayed...colorful and bright, friendly...particularly the lady handling B-Fast. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I like the Marriot point system over Hilton...at Hilton, they repeatedly deleted my points if I had not stayed recently. Marriot has thus far kept all my points no matter how long between visits. There are a multitude of hotels congested in this area right off the interstate with several restaurants close by (within walking distance)...very nice place to stop no matter what hotel chain you like.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Upon check-in, we requested a room on the opposite side of the hotel from the freeway. Even though we checked in early afternoon and noted that a number of people had not yet checked in, the front desk clerk gave us a most lame look and said that she didn't think that she could help since the hotel would ultimately be full. What? The bed was the most uncomfortable of our trip and not what we expected of a member of this chain. All in all, a most average place and if I had it to do over, I would be tempted to go very nearby to Hampton Inn or Courtyard by Marriott.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Otto W
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Made reservations at Fairfield because of the free breakfast, but i did not know i would have a free dinner too! This hotel has a great staff from Jill on the night shift to Shirley cooking up breakfast. Hotel was clean and rooms were well kept. During the time I stayed the pool was closed, Bummer! But Jill told us we could go to the Courtyard down the street and use that pool which made my kids happy. This hotel is just off the interstate and easy to find. there is any kind of food you want and a large shopping complex across the interstate, Oh the free dinner, it appears at this Fairfield on Wednesday night the crew places out a big pot of Chili and nachos with salsa, and cookies! My kids loved it! Jill advised on another night the hotel served Pizza for the guest, how cool is that! I will be back to this hotel on my return trips.

Room Tip: Ask for lobby side room so you can see the parking lot and your car.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Chose this because reward card member.
Clean room. A little loud on the Interstate side. Good staff. Okay breakfast--this could use an upgrade in my opinion. Most chains now offer more than just waffles, cereal and heat-n-eat options.

We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Typical Fairfield amenities, which are good. The room was clean and nicely appointed. But the window leaked a little during a rain storm, one half of a wall outlet did not work, and a lamp had no bulb. I reported these upon checkout, and the front desk person said he'd have maintenance address the problems. I assume he did. Mainly, it was just fine.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoadMode
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Courtyard Anniston Oxford
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oxford - Anniston
Comfort Suites Oxford
Comfort Suites Oxford
#7 of 18 in Oxford

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Anniston Oxford? Share your experiences!